As a part time trader which strategy is best for us?
Page 1 of 234 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: As a part time trader which strategy is best for us?

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

As a part time trader which strategy is best for us?

This is one more new thread. We all know that many trader's are doing trading in this business. But some people have their jobs some are doing job in private sectors and other are busy with govt job. That's very clear that every person don't have much time for full time trading in his life.

Many of my friends always ask me that they don't have much time but they want to do trading in forex. I suggest them to start with demo trading learning but I am also not getting one point that which strategy will be best for a part time trader. I just want to know your opinion guys if you are doing trading as a part time trader and making good consistent profit with it then please share with me that strategy.

I just want to help my friends and want to share some good trading strategies to them. I have also a Govt job and some time I don't have much time for my trading as a new trader I am testing many strategies but I think you all know much better than me about forex. So you can share your analysis, opinion, strategy for part time trader's

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Mate there are many strategies which you can follow for part time trading I will suggest you to do trade with long term goal and try to do trade with technical analysis, even you can do trade with double top or double bottom also I think you are already doing a lot of search about that and I am sure you will able to find a very good trading strategy for you very soon

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    forex trading is a flexible business, and make us easy to manage it and even as a jobholder, there is no problem for it,
    they can take a method and will not spend much time for trading, long term system is good, they just analyze the market and make sure get the right moment and then put the position, and then check it again after several hours or days,but make sure, they have learned this method correctly

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    As long as you are part-time trader, I expect that you will be using the long term trading means. This means that it is the trading strategy that you are using that will suggest this for you, because all trading systems that are good can trade long term, you will only increase the time frame you are using for that purpose.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    If someone is willing to do this business for part time, then he / she will have to learn it properly not from the mid, they should start from the beginning, you need to teach him and tell him that start from beginning and never think about time spend in forex market and learning, because it will give fruit after two to three years, not instantly, and I hope your friend need results quickly, he will not learn it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hmm that's true nobody can earn money instantly in forex we need many years of hard work in forex even many people not able to make money after 2 years of their learning too. We need a lot of trading knowledge to become expert in this business. So I liked your view that first of all we should start with basic things. Proper learning is very important for a trader

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    the trading strategy must have alot of the familiar trools which can help you think very good in the market so I guess that trading strategy may have any of the average sittings and also my depends on some of the trading time frames as you can see the good part . we also can decide if it takes long time to be done or close or no . all these factors must be contained in the trading strategy in order to be successful way of profit . after all we must be very patient

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Hmm that's true nobody can earn money instantly in forex we need many years of hard work in forex even many people not able to make money after 2 years of their learning too. We need a lot of trading knowledge to become expert in this business. So I liked your view that first of all we should start with basic things. Proper learning is very important for a trader
    It is true that proper learning is need, it is also necessary for a trader to understand what actually proper learning is? mostly traders don't know from where they should take a start, they don't know what to learn and how to learn, they need the first end of the thread, and rest they will get, so they need to understand that learning from the beginning is the first step and they shouldn't think about earning before two to three years.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Step by step learning is very important for a trader that's a very good point sir. We have to know very well that how we can earn in the market and how can make consistent profit in forex mostly we can see that after loosing some money people loose their hope and never try to do trade again in forex. Understanding of market is very important for us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Hi yes It will be true which will proper learning is normally need, it is required for an investor to grasp what literally proper learning is normally? mostly experienced traders don't know with where really are a must receive a launch, that doesn't figure out what to sit and learn and the way to master, they really want the main end within the thread, and other parts they will become, to want to keep in mind learning from jump certainly is the very first step additionally they shouldn't contemplate earning previously 2 to 3 numerous years.thanks

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 234 123451151101 ... LastLast