Page 226 of 227 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2261

Thread: Hey Beginner, Come on Start Forex Trading business correctly

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22

Hey Beginner, Come on Start Forex Trading business correctly

Forex trading business is One of the a booming business types who are still relatively new among the business people online. This business comes first as an alternative investment option debutante stock, option, Future and so on. This business has slowly evolved into a business choice that if I may say is "ultimate choice". a business that goes with the futures contract trading scheme is growing because of the magnitude of return can be generated from here. many traders who began flocking to run this business. Unfortunately, 100% of the traders (according to some opinions) is only around ten percent could continue to run the business on a consistent basis and can generate revenue from it. as for the remaining ninety percent fall due to the experienced loss in the middle of the road. This phenomenon is pretty sad for a business that could potentially make us wealthy.

So For you beginner trader Its need for attention to start Forex trading as correctly with :
    1. Learn about business that would you choose first

Text hide

forex trading business is a business of buying and selling, or exchanging foreign currency between one currency with another currency of different countries. This business is run with the concept of trading futures contracts, where we will be bound to a contract with the broker as one organizer of forex trading
    [свернуть]

2. Always consider between the advantages and disadvantages the forex business

Text hide

Forex trading business has a very high probability of being able to make us rich or poor. It is all as a result of the existence of these futures contracts trading system. There are a myriad of return but there are also a myriad of risk. on the other hand this business is a business that is valued most "practical" and most "liquid" so that we can choose this business for the long-term, even though there are still many "pros and cons" of the presence of this business.
    [свернуть]

3. Select an effective business strategy

Text hide

With regard to higher risks that will confront us, then we need an effective strategies to be successful in this business. There are many trading system which we can read in this superb forum ranging from about trading system formula, trading psychology article, etc about the trading strategy. If we keep doing forex trading without any strategy, so it is just we plunge into the battlefield without any sort of weapon and protector, its so small possibility we win unless we are "lucky".
    [свернуть]

4. manage your finances well

Text hide

This business is very concerned with our finances, so we need to be clever for administrating our finances. make sure we do not use the money from borrow, but use the money to "free" so we are also ready to lose not just ready to win.
    [свернуть]

----------------------------------------

with some of the items above, I think All beginner will be able to start this business properly. something that begins with the right, great chance to expire will be fun. Hopefully we can achieve success in this business,

greeting traders
    Good Lucks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Proverb: "Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime." Good knowledge and good experience can let trader to earn money in forex market any time in the future. But if trader has little experience so he makes many mistakes and lose money. New trader should start forex business correctly and learn the basic principles.
    This is really a meaningful proverb and so if we can learn the art of trading then it can be a source of income for lifetime. Earning comes next to learning and keeping this in mind beginners should not rush to earn without proper work done. Learning helps develop our mindset, when we properly understand the nature of trading and the risk involved we will know the harms of greed too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    It is only few people that have the right approach and correct mindset towards forex trading and that is why most traders this industry end up in failures . Without having a right approach to trading , there is no way you can trade your way to success in forex trading . Forex must never be seen as a means of making money within a very short time though that may be possible but those having that kind of mindset hardly stay long in trading business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    The beginners needs to know what they want to do in the business and also they should be sure that they know fully well that forex trading is not a simple business, but the kind of business that the trader should have the right ideas in trading, there are a lot of things the beginners needs to learn, but they should be willing to go through the process.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Beginners must seek on the practice means to earn and know how they can get ready to build a strong trade in this business. Starting to learn at the best time will work out for a beginner and this is what should be followed if they are are so concerned about earning in this business. A trader they wants to be successful must have a plan to build a system and come up with the best trade that will lead to success. Here newbie must take their learning seriously and do make sure they can plan on the best way to manage loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Beginners are just waiting to make mistakes to lead themselves out of bad situation which could make their own trading become even worse. Especially to those who learn everything manually by themselves, it is pretty hard to understand what is Forex trading and which strategies are best to use. For my first year of trading it was very tough because I did things by myself. Not long after that, I got a help which costed me some money but with this services, I finally learned how I supposed to trade and how to create a strong, basic mindset and psychology while trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    well the very first thing is learn if you learn well then you can have your own strategy and you can manage your account capital as well and that time it will not matter about the advantage and disadvantages of Forex because you will have full learning so if you focus on learning means you will learn good amount of pip else you can loss your account capital.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 55
    long time for beginners to start their real money making because their first agenda is to learn, nothing more to do. although it's very boring for the first time, honestly i was thinking the same too when i started my own path, but in the end i really enjoy all the benefits from the time i spent with learning as i got all i need to understand market and how to trade accurately.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Beginners has got all what it takes for them to become successful. The beginners should be patient, never get to be in a hurry. Beginners that has been losing their money in the business has always been because they don't follow the simple trading rules, a lot of beginners should get to know what the market is all about, never get to be in a hurry with the market and also avoid trading with the use of the little time frames.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    First of all, before the beginner will be able to start this business correctly, I think the beginners should get to accept the way the business is and then understand that though they can make money, but at the same time, they can also loss a whole lot of their money, so accepting losses will give them the sense of adding and applying stronger risk management as they trade. Beginners should develop the right mindset.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    First of all, before the beginner will be able to start this business correctly, I think the beginners should get to accept the way the business is and then understand that though they can make money, but at the same time, they can also loss a whole lot of their money, so accepting losses will give them the sense of adding and applying stronger risk management as they trade. Beginners should develop the right mindset.
    everyone accept i think because we all know reality of this business, we all know here we can earn big or can lose big also just required our time and patience, if we do not have proper patience and time we can not survive for long, beginners also can survive if they have proper time and practice done, this will tell us how much we can earn and how much risk we can have, if we know about risk we can handle it also, so be aware from these type of issues

Not allowed!

Page 226 of 227 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227 LastLast