Money is important or learning is important in forex?
Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Money is important or learning is important in forex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504

Money is important or learning is important in forex?

I was a bad trader in recent time but now I am making a very good consistent profit in this business. Before I was thinking that money is very important for me I was not trying to learn in forex market and was trying to making money all the time because of that I lost around to $3000 in recent time.

My losses give me a great lesson and learned a lot of things from regular trading mistakes. As a new trader we always try to think about money we never try to think that learning is much important for us rather than any earning. Big profit thinking always create the problem of greed, emotion, fear in trading. Every time I tried to make bigger money but I lost my whole trading capital all the time with my greedy thinking. Don't do same mistake like me friends and focus on proper forex trading practice and learning

Now I think that I have to just concentrate on my learning regularly and have to become a very good learner in this business. My learning will surely bring a very good positive result in my trading. And I will able to become a professional trader in this field.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well for me money is not important that much in forex we all do same mistake in the starting we try to make money and never focus on our learning I also lost because I not focus much on my learning in starting but now I think learning is better than earning because if we will just try to make money then we will not be able to give any time for our learning in this market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    I think we all do mistakes in starting sir so its not only your problem its because of our greed and less knowledge we don't know properly how to do trade in a good way only our experience help us to make money in this field you are doing a very good thing that you are focusing well now on your learning and that's a very good spirit hope you will become a pro trader one day

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    I was a bad trader in recent time but now I am making a very good consistent profit in this business. Before I was thinking that money is very important for me I was not trying to learn in forex market and was trying to making money all the time because of that I lost around to $3000 in recent time.

My losses give me a great lesson and learned a lot of things from regular trading mistakes. As a new trader we always try to think about money we never try to think that learning is much important for us rather than any earning. Big profit thinking always create the problem of greed, emotion, fear in trading. Every time I tried to make bigger money but I lost my whole trading capital all the time with my greedy thinking. Don't do same mistake like me friends and focus on proper forex trading practice and learning

Now I think that I have to just concentrate on my learning regularly and have to become a very good learner in this business. My learning will surely bring a very good positive result in my trading. And I will able to become a professional trader in this field.
    Gladly hearing you has making a very good consistent profit in your trades , We has to know that Forex trading business is a good investing opportunity to earn unlimited money, so money its really important for almost trader who join this business but in fact it is hard, because we need true knowledge to earn and win money in forex. For that learning is more important cause this business is serious and we need required an analytical skill for making market order as accurately and correctly

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks my friend that's right forex trading is a very unique opportunity in this world many people think negative about forex because they not try to learn properly and never take this business seriously only our true knowledge can help us to take an accurate decision in forex market we need regular practice to grow our skill

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    first there are certain foundations that you are supposed to build up, learning and practice. After that, you can now start making your money. I have a friend who is rich today in forex trading, he made a large amount in a very small while. It is possible to become very rich in forex trading in a short while but you will have to have a big account balance, and you will also have a very accurate knowledge about the forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    That's true mate we need a big amount of capital in our account which can give us a very good safety in this business. But before that we have to build our trading knowledge and experience also you are right that only our learning and practice will help us to grow our capital and like this way we can become rich one day in forex market too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    The both money and learning are important, it only depends on the trader working in the market. If you position your mind on the money more than the learning, the you could be affected. It is good to do things at the right time, try to first learn, and you will get money over the time you trade very well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    We need a very good self discipline in forex if we are entering in this business then we have to enter with an objective we should know very clear that how much profit per month we have to make in forex and how much risk we have to take within our each trade our trading plan can also help us to achieve our goal in forex I think you are correct learning is much essential

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    We cannot become great earners right from the beginning or by a weeks learning or experience. Learning is a continuous process and continues even when we start trading with real money. However A month's learning is enough for us to understand about the Forex market and start real trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast