Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market? - Page 3
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495

Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market?

I want to discuss an very important topic with all of you. Many trader's are doing forex trading without using any stop loss couple of days back I attend a seminar regarding forex in my city and according to those guys its not very important to use stop loss in trading they were suggesting to focus on the market trend and were saying that you can use hedging rather than stop loss.

But I want to know about your opinion regarding it. Is it will be best to do trade without using stop loss?
    I am following technical analysis since 2 years now in my trading and always using stop loss in trading I am making good consistent profit in my trading, but can you tell me exactly that how much people are making money consistently in this business without using any stop loss?

And if anybody making money consistently in his real trading account without using stop loss then show me your trading summary too

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    I see it as something different. Not because with or without stop loss we can produce a profit or not, but I was more focused on the function of the stop loss. A trader can profit or not it depends on the skill and experience of trading, while the stop loss it is a tool to help traders limit risk when trading.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    I see it as something different. Not because with or without stop loss we can produce a profit or not, but I was more focused on the function of the stop loss. A trader can profit or not it depends on the skill and experience of trading, while the stop loss it is a tool to help traders limit risk when trading.
    so you are right about it, stop loss is only the tools to protect balance from unwanted situation and not as a cause of winning or losing, because everything here depend to them who manage the business, and if the traders can analyze the market and know how to handle some situation, i believe they can do trading without stop loss, but they have the back up or some options to recover it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Its better to use stop loss on time and then there will be not need of any back up money to invest in our trading account. Stop loss is a very safe tool which help us to face the bad conditions in the market if we have to protect from unwanted situations then its very important to obey the forex trading rules its very important rule of forex by the way

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I think back up money help us to solve the problem of heavy loss but I think you are saying right that why we have to wait for that condition we can use proper discipline and stop loss use and avoid the problem of margin call and stop out. Its very important to use a good trading system and a good use of stop loss in trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    so you are right about it, stop loss is only the tools to protect balance from unwanted situation and not as a cause of winning or losing, because everything here depend to them who manage the business, and if the traders can analyze the market and know how to handle some situation, i believe they can do trading without stop loss, but they have the back up or some options to recover it
    I like your point mate we need a good skill to manage this business, there are many trader's but only few trader's know that how they have to manage this business properly. But I think for a better long term income its very important to follow the rule of stop loss in trading. Even good successful trader's also suggest to use stop loss.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Most newbies in the market may say that its fine to leave your trade without a stop because the market sooner or later will comeback to your entry price, most of the time these maybe the case but at certain cases the market does not have to come back to your entry price that can led to margin call in your account. So, trading without a stoploss is a suicide, any professional trader does not recommend such an approach especially to beginners, others may not implement physical stop loss but they will close a particular trade at certain price level.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    I do not think that this is possible, one or tow times, the losses will come in a month if you are a trader that is the most careful in the world. Losing is a must, and some traders might even have 1o consecutive winning, and have loss at the 11th, it happens all the time, you might eb a very successful trader, buts that doe snot means you will not lose at times.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by awais.khan View Post
    i think without use stop loss we can not success in robo forex trading so proper use or stop loss or take profit is very important so if you do not use stop loss you have many loss in trading or your profit is convert in loss so proper planning for the use of stop loss or take profit is very important
    Its very important part of our trading to use stop loss in our trading mate you are right without using any stop loss we are always in danger. And if we want to make our trading system much effective and better then its very important to concentrate on proper use of strict stop loss trading in forex. Yeah right stop loss and take profit both are very important

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Hukam,
    yes i see mate, stop loss is very important, and it is needed for them who want to stay for longer at forex trading business, but need to note that stop loss is not the only one for it, and even someone do like to use cut loss with some reasons of course, or also use hedging to replace stop loss with take the same risk then they did not judge the order with some loses immediately,
    so i guess there is no wrong here, and as long as the traders know the consequences from what they will do and know how to handle them,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    At first stop loss is very important and many traders got margin call due to not using stop loss, stop loss protect the account from a big loss if the market go aggressively against the trader, so i do not think that the trader can make profits all time without stop loss unless he can be able to manage his account all time and know what he does and have good experience with this type of trading.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast