Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market? - Page 37
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495

Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market?

I want to discuss an very important topic with all of you. Many trader's are doing forex trading without using any stop loss couple of days back I attend a seminar regarding forex in my city and according to those guys its not very important to use stop loss in trading they were suggesting to focus on the market trend and were saying that you can use hedging rather than stop loss.

But I want to know about your opinion regarding it. Is it will be best to do trade without using stop loss?
    I am following technical analysis since 2 years now in my trading and always using stop loss in trading I am making good consistent profit in my trading, but can you tell me exactly that how much people are making money consistently in this business without using any stop loss?

And if anybody making money consistently in his real trading account without using stop loss then show me your trading summary too

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    That's the best for peoples who trading swing untill months even untill years because the trader must to see about the market in long periode even in so very long time periode in his trade. And the important if we want to trading without using stop loss, we must to concern about the pips or endurance of margin in our balance. So what the interesting about trading without using stop loss that we will get the profit with many pips and we can dancing in the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    well you will not get any profit if you will not use sl becoz if you will not use sl means your trade can goes to infinite loss how ever if you will not use money managment it means with in a month you will loss your account do i must say always use sl in trading :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    i believe since we dont any control on the market when we are trading the market then,we need to make used of stop loss while trading,stop loss is an important tools on forex trading,moreover we leave to fight another day,we can not be right with our analysis all the time when we are trading the market and stop loss is the only tools to reduce losses while trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    I think yes but only if you have alternative to stoploss, I mean instead of using classic stoploss you can open an opposite order with higher lots as Stoploss is used becuse we think in certain price our analysis is wrong and we cut the losses because we think the market will move in the opposite direction so why not instead of using a stoploss we use a pending order with higher lots in the opposite direction and close both orders together in a total profit?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    I want to discuss an very important topic with all of you. Many trader's are doing forex trading without using any stop loss couple of days back I attend a seminar regarding forex in my city and according to those guys its not very important to use stop loss in trading they were suggesting to focus on the market trend and were saying that you can use hedging rather than stop loss.

But I want to know about your opinion regarding it. Is it will be best to do trade without using stop loss?
    I am following technical analysis since 2 years now in my trading and always using stop loss in trading I am making good consistent profit in my trading, but can you tell me exactly that how much people are making money consistently in this business without using any stop loss?

And if anybody making money consistently in his real trading account without using stop loss then show me your trading summary too

As soon as you ask this question, you must use stop-loss orders.

It is possible to trade profitably without stop-losses provided that:
    (1) Your money management is healthy and you do not risk more than 5% of the equity per currency pair at all times, even if it jumps 1000 points against your order.
    (2) You never buy at highs or close to highs and, analogously, sell at lows or close to lows.
    (3) You obligatorily login your trading account once per week.

The bottom line is, you must have a significant deposit and you must open only trades, which are well argued.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    trading forex with stop loss is important personally i dont think one can make real income in forex trading without having to protect his investment,forex is a movement in the market and we need to understand we can not tell the market to do while we are trading forex and moreover no matter the strategy used there gonna be time it will not work.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post

one of the things we have to learn is about risk management. in trading, this risk management includes "how much loss you are prepared for yourself".
    one way to minimize losses is to limit the losses that we are prepared to pay ourselves. although we believe our open trade is correct, with an analysis that is perfect but still we must realize that losses can occur. because the market sometimes surprises with sudden and unexpected movements. and although maybe our eyes will keep glaring at watching the chart screen all day long without pausing. so this is what people say that a smart trader, he will not forget about stop loss.

Not allowed!

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637