Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market? - Page 36
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495

Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market?

I want to discuss an very important topic with all of you. Many trader's are doing forex trading without using any stop loss couple of days back I attend a seminar regarding forex in my city and according to those guys its not very important to use stop loss in trading they were suggesting to focus on the market trend and were saying that you can use hedging rather than stop loss.

But I want to know about your opinion regarding it. Is it will be best to do trade without using stop loss?
    I am following technical analysis since 2 years now in my trading and always using stop loss in trading I am making good consistent profit in my trading, but can you tell me exactly that how much people are making money consistently in this business without using any stop loss?

And if anybody making money consistently in his real trading account without using stop loss then show me your trading summary too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    It is important that traders will follow their stop loss properly and consistently otherwise we will not succeed, but it is also important that we set proper level on based on the time frame our strategy is created, setting our stop loss too close or too wide can also give us huge loss.
    [lang=id]that is right, we have already known the stop loss function then traders need to have the skill to use it with well, then stop loss become the savior for them to limit the risk from big losing, but also stop loss is not the only one to protect our balance, there are several ways that we can use to protect our balance[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    It is very dangerous to take trades without using stop,you will not last long in forex trading business if you are one of such that practice that. In forex trading, financial instruments are traded on margin and the leverage can seriously work against you if you do not know the importance of protecting your capital with protective stop loss. Trading forex without using stop loss is like saying you are wiser and stronger than the market whereas, you are not and this will expose your hard earned money to too much risk

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    Profiting in forex is really important and works well for so many people who want to make some good money and so we are all in the right direction and can work for the right directions that we are all valued to the right better for the good working principles of great choice

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Continue learning can played an vital role in success and I have also learned a lot from my past and my past experience, learning can tell you more better about the market and you can get those keys which will be helpful for you to gain success in forex. Trading could be annoying when you are in haste here, make sure that you are following slow and steady process.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Continue learning can played an vital role in success and I have also learned a lot from my past and my past experience, learning can tell you more better about the market and you can get those keys which will be helpful for you to gain success in forex. Trading could be annoying when you are in haste here, make sure that you are following slow and steady process.
    Learning with experience is also part of the process of learning. Main thing in trading is to lower our risk and losses. We use a stop loss to limit the losses in that scenario. Forex is not a game. at least not for me. I take it as a business. I think its quite serious for me as I want a good income out of my Forex trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    I think it is impossible ot make profit till life time if we do not use stop loss. However, we still human who still can do mistakes and makes wrong analysis, then using stop loss can safe us from mistakes and wrong analysis. If we do not use stop loss, then we will get margin call sooner or later

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    I think it is impossible ot make profit till life time if we do not use stop loss. However, we still human who still can do mistakes and makes wrong analysis, then using stop loss can safe us from mistakes and wrong analysis. If we do not use stop loss, then we will get margin call sooner or later
    Being profitable in this market requires discipline, good strategy and following proper risk management approach and implementing stop loss is part of risk management , although there are ways how to properly implement stop loss in our trading so that it will serve at its best in our trading strategy.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    They told you using stop-loss is not very important, and you should use hedging strategy and observe market trends, that it is working for them does not mean that is the best way to trade in the market, since you said you are consistent in profit, why don't you stick to what works for you better, rather than trying what would backfire sooner or later in your trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    [lang=de]You can but for this you must need to have big amount of capital in your account. If you do not have big amount of capital in your trading account then you won't be able to trade because forex market is very risky market. We never know what will happen to this market. In this uncertain market we should trade with stop loss. Only stop loss can save us from uncertain moment.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    one losing trade without a stop loss can wiped out your account ,So i recommand you to use stop loss ,you could also use a fixed stop-loss, maybe 50-100 pips or more from entry. It all depends what type of a trader you are

Not allowed!

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast