Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market? - Page 35
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495

Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market?

I want to discuss an very important topic with all of you. Many trader's are doing forex trading without using any stop loss couple of days back I attend a seminar regarding forex in my city and according to those guys its not very important to use stop loss in trading they were suggesting to focus on the market trend and were saying that you can use hedging rather than stop loss.

But I want to know about your opinion regarding it. Is it will be best to do trade without using stop loss?
    I am following technical analysis since 2 years now in my trading and always using stop loss in trading I am making good consistent profit in my trading, but can you tell me exactly that how much people are making money consistently in this business without using any stop loss?

And if anybody making money consistently in his real trading account without using stop loss then show me your trading summary too

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    It is not a good mindset that traders will entertain the idea of we can make profit by not using stop loss, it is a suicide if we adapt this approach, traders should at all time consider good risk management and avoid those strategy that looks good in theory but implement higher risk.
    Well, if they are using the stop loss in the profit area, then it will become stop profit. In that case, i think it's a good idea to use the stop profit as well before we will loss even further as the result. We need to think risk management is just the only key to success and stop profit is one of them.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, if they are using the stop loss in the profit area, then it will become stop profit. In that case, i think it's a good idea to use the stop profit as well before we will loss even further as the result. We need to think risk management is just the only key to success and stop profit is one of them.
    [lang=id]that is the reasons that why traders need to know the main function of stop loss and how to use it for trading, that is the last defense or savior for us, then we can limit the problems from big loses. that is about good managements, and also the skill for traders to analyze the market and make right setting for stop loss[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    I am certain about one thing, when we do that, I am sure that we will end up losing all our money soonest, because when you start making money and you have no discipline, you will want to make more and more, thus making use of higher risk and there is always that trade that will go wrong.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I am certain about one thing, when we do that, I am sure that we will end up losing all our money soonest, because when you start making money and you have no discipline, you will want to make more and more, thus making use of higher risk and there is always that trade that will go wrong.
    [lang=id]that is right, when traders loss their discipline, so they will loss the controlling for themselves in the market, then emotion will come up easily and start to drive the mind and blind it, and then why, they will do trading with ignore and break the rules and want to get more and more money without good analysis and calculation[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]that is right, when traders loss their discipline, so they will loss the controlling for themselves in the market, then emotion will come up easily and start to drive the mind and blind it, and then why, they will do trading with ignore and break the rules and want to get more and more money without good analysis and calculation[/lang]
    I admire the professional traders and these people are those who make money in forex trading by protecting their account also, so therefore I would really seriously want to be like them. Therefore it is only a trader who doesn't want to make money for a living will not acknowledge the use of stoploss when trading in the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    it is not a good thing to lack discipline, when you do, you will not make the best thing out of the forex business, the more to trading is the more to make the sure part to make money in the forex business. and the working ways to which traders will work is due to the analysis and psychology.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, it depends on the traders using that, and I am sure it is a regular working ways for some traders to use the stop loss at the profits area, and you could call it whatever you want to. But the fact remains that it is called locking, and when you are really using it, the profits you had already gotten can not be lost back more than that price you picked.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, it depends on the traders using that, and I am sure it is a regular working ways for some traders to use the stop loss at the profits area, and you could call it whatever you want to. But the fact remains that it is called locking, and when you are really using it, the profits you had already gotten can not be lost back more than that price you picked.
    traders working with the good stop loss will use it well, and they can make some money in that way which will help them have some money. you can make the good from the forex business when you plan it well and make the money in protected ways for you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    traders working with the good stop loss will use it well, and they can make some money in that way which will help them have some money. you can make the good from the forex business when you plan it well and make the money in protected ways for you.
    It is important that traders will follow their stop loss properly and consistently otherwise we will not succeed, but it is also important that we set proper level on based on the time frame our strategy is created, setting our stop loss too close or too wide can also give us huge loss.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    It is important that traders will follow their stop loss properly and consistently otherwise we will not succeed, but it is also important that we set proper level on based on the time frame our strategy is created, setting our stop loss too close or too wide can also give us huge loss.
    Never meddle with the stop loss since it is place to limit the losses. Traders have more losses when they dont manage their risk. Especially calculating the risk we take in trades is more important. Forex like all businesses do have risk which we need to learn to confront.. Without surmounting those risks, no headway would be possible.

Not allowed!

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast