Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market? - Page 33
Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495

Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market?

I want to discuss an very important topic with all of you. Many trader's are doing forex trading without using any stop loss couple of days back I attend a seminar regarding forex in my city and according to those guys its not very important to use stop loss in trading they were suggesting to focus on the market trend and were saying that you can use hedging rather than stop loss.

But I want to know about your opinion regarding it. Is it will be best to do trade without using stop loss?
    I am following technical analysis since 2 years now in my trading and always using stop loss in trading I am making good consistent profit in my trading, but can you tell me exactly that how much people are making money consistently in this business without using any stop loss?

And if anybody making money consistently in his real trading account without using stop loss then show me your trading summary too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]traders need to make a right decision and although some loses is there, and it means, they have to protect their balance and if necessary need to cut loses, that is the right thing that should done by the traders, that is the way for them to get more chances to enter the market with a good thing than the past[/lang]
    there are many losing ways that can affect traders in this business, and the point blank for traders is to know what is good for them to do in this business. this is the business to ave the skills for traders and the skills have to be in addition with the stop loss use of traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    there are many losing ways that can affect traders in this business, and the point blank for traders is to know what is good for them to do in this business. this is the business to ave the skills for traders and the skills have to be in addition with the stop loss use of traders.
    [lang=id]if we talk about it then we back to our skill and knowledge, we will know how good the skill and knowledge to manage this business with just see the results as the reflection and then so we know the weakness and strength behind them as the reasons that should fixed with well[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Losing is a frustrating situation for all of us, and it is not just an ordinary lose because it can bring devastating effect to our psychology, that will further push us to make more trading mistakes, traders needs mental and technical skills to bring our trading in the proper order and have better chance of success.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Well, I think it is important we know how to make use of stoploss when trading, we can't make money that long till we loss our whole account, therefore I think the best way we would be able to make money from forex trading is to learn and then know how to protect our trading account. Forex trading is a good business and we have to know that it has risk just like other business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, I think it is important we know how to make use of stoploss when trading, we can't make money that long till we loss our whole account, therefore I think the best way we would be able to make money from forex trading is to learn and then know how to protect our trading account. Forex trading is a good business and we have to know that it has risk just like other business.
    [lang=id]right friend, traders need to think about the safety first before think to make money, because forex is so risky when we have not idea to protect our balance because the market has dynamic movements and we do not know where will the price go and for how long,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=id]right friend, traders need to think about the safety first before think to make money, because forex is so risky when we have not idea to protect our balance because the market has dynamic movements and we do not know where will the price go and for how long,[/lang]
    the money making way is a good thing for traders to think as very important when they trade forex and beyond that too. and the protection of the trader is the key factors where traders have to be serious with and discipline of it will protect the trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    You are correct, safety on what the trader is doing matters in the market, you can not get success when you have not worked for it, and you will make it securely when you are sure of what you know while trading. And for the dynamism of the market, it is good to find the protective measures which is best with risk management.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    We can make good amount of money from forex trading, but then we have to learn and understand how the business works. Thus the essential part of it is being able to control our trading risk, therefore to me , I would instead learn how to control the risk instead of trying to do what I shouldn't do.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    You will loss your money and probably will loss all, cos what the stoploss do help is that it makes sure that when you are trading and you loss then it will help you prevent further loss, forex trading is a market that the first most important thing for a trader to learn is the way to control the risk and avoid much loss.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    We can make good amount of money from forex trading, but then we have to learn and understand how the business works. Thus the essential part of it is being able to control our trading risk, therefore to me , I would instead learn how to control the risk instead of trying to do what I shouldn't do.
    yes, the forex business is for traders to make their money by the way they want it, except that it is the business that will need the working power of traders to make the money, and that is adding to the protect which traders have to show while trading.

Not allowed!

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 LastLast