Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market? - Page 2
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495

Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market?

I want to discuss an very important topic with all of you. Many trader's are doing forex trading without using any stop loss couple of days back I attend a seminar regarding forex in my city and according to those guys its not very important to use stop loss in trading they were suggesting to focus on the market trend and were saying that you can use hedging rather than stop loss.

But I want to know about your opinion regarding it. Is it will be best to do trade without using stop loss?
    I am following technical analysis since 2 years now in my trading and always using stop loss in trading I am making good consistent profit in my trading, but can you tell me exactly that how much people are making money consistently in this business without using any stop loss?

And if anybody making money consistently in his real trading account without using stop loss then show me your trading summary too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    It is never possible to have this done, I am an experienced trader, and I say No. No matter what you are trying to achieve in the market, if the draw down is too much, you might not achieve it. Such tardesr that are trading like that might have many orders at a times that will cross themselves to lock position, and this is not success.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    You are right dear even I am using locking system in my trading but I am not ignoring stop loss in my trading. Without using stop loss we will never be able to get better result even from any other type of trading strategy. So you are right dear without using any stop loss our trading strategy result will be always negative and draw down will be high too

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    to frankly speaking i can not think so that a trader can get profit all of the time without using stop loss. cause in herte a trader have to face so many situation that must be get you loss in this trade . so as a real and mature trader you must use t in this trade . causer you think that what is better for you . so that's it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    You are saying right sir I also think that a trader can't make money without using any stop loss. Because one day it will come when trader will loose all his or her trading account because of high floating of money. Many trader's think that they will able to manage their account with the help of hedging but that's also not very useful at all

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    we can do trading without use stop loss, but maybe we need to have another methods to handle this part, we can use hedging to replace stop loss, but traders need to understand about how to use this method properly,i guess this is not so simple to do,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    yes dear you can make profit without using stop loss. but then your guess or prediction about the market must be accurate or the analysis you are making must be great at all. and that will make you have the feelings that you are on the right way and generating the profit all the way. thank you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    No its hard to make consistent profit in forex without using stop loss I think its very tough to make accurate analysis and if you will not use stop loss then very soon your will frustrate with high floating balance in your trading account. I will prefer to use proper stop loss in our trading. Good discipline is very important

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    It is very bad to be the kind of trader that will be profitable without a good trading deals. You need stop loss, and you should not even use the wide stop loss, you need the stop loss that is not wide, this is what will bring you to more earning, it is never a safe thing to be trading without seen a tangible result of why you are doing the trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    First of all we should know that why we are here in forex and what is our aim to get from here. That's true that we all are here for making money but we not able to decide that till how long we have to make money from here. Our aim should be to focus on long term goal from here so low risk trading with proper stop loss use is very important

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    I do not know about it, I think hedging is the same as stop loss, if we understand the conventional trading, then we will understand that the stop loss and hedging is the same, hedging in the single pair is means we close the position, because we buy and sell at once, that means we do not have any position. It is simply a system in metatrader4, should if we buy and then sell with the same lot then there is no position left in metatrader4.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast