Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market?
Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504

Can we make profit till life time without using any stop loss in forex market?

I want to discuss an very important topic with all of you. Many trader's are doing forex trading without using any stop loss couple of days back I attend a seminar regarding forex in my city and according to those guys its not very important to use stop loss in trading they were suggesting to focus on the market trend and were saying that you can use hedging rather than stop loss.

But I want to know about your opinion regarding it. Is it will be best to do trade without using stop loss?
    I am following technical analysis since 2 years now in my trading and always using stop loss in trading I am making good consistent profit in my trading, but can you tell me exactly that how much people are making money consistently in this business without using any stop loss?

And if anybody making money consistently in his real trading account without using stop loss then show me your trading summary too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    No sir I don't think that it will be possible in forex market as we know that the use of stop loss is very important for every trader many trader's are doing trading without using stop loss but we all know that nobody can say 100 percent true that what will happen next in the market so we should never try to play with the game its one of the very important role of forex that we have to use stop loss in trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    No sir I don't think that you will able to make money without using stop loss. I think almost all trader's should use stop loss in trading I was also doing same mistake in my post I was not using stop loss in my trading that's why last 2,3 time I lost my robo forex forum bonus now I am concentrating much on stop loss based trading strategy which giving me much better result in trading now

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes but all over the internet many time we come to know that many trader's are doing trading with stop loss and making money but this type of trading strategy could be harmful too that's why its very essential to use stop loss I am getting a very good profit since 2 years by using my stop loss based support and resistance trading strategy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I think that it is never possible, the stop loss is very good for the safety and security of the trading of the trader. So, it is better that traders respect it and use it for their managerial means. It is good to have secured trading, without stop loss, you will have a long term draw down that you might not be able to repay.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes there is no doubt in it the use of stop loss give us more safety in the market. It give us less emotion too. Because without using any stop loss many time we can see that a trader start to fear and feel emotion too so its better to use proper stop loss in trading. A very good security means a very good chance of earning handsome profit

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yes there is no doubt in it the use of stop loss give us more safety in the market. It give us less emotion too. Because without using any stop loss many time we can see that a trader start to fear and feel emotion too so its better to use proper stop loss in trading. A very good security means a very good chance of earning handsome profit
    Using stop loss help us to limit our losses. Many beginners think scalping can give them money quickly. We should start scalping only after we have good experience. Newbie traders should trade for long term following good risk management and using a stop loss. Long term traidng can help them to learn to use stop loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hmm that's very true most of new trader's are concentrating much on scalping technique most of all in all strategies threads I can see that new trader's are very happy with scalping technique they all are using scalping trading strategy for their trading but as you are saying that they forget to use proper risk management in their trading. Long term trading is always better to learn about everything

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    By the use of stop loss I always feel safe in trading before I was not using any stop loss in my trading sir but since 1 year I am using proper stop loss in my trading. There are many trader's who ignore their stop loss while trading but this type of system will not grow us in forex. We need a very good use of stop loss and take profit levels

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    I think we all have to use stop loss in trading because its safe for all no matter which type of trading strategy we are using in forex but if there is no stop loss then we are not safe in forex. Even we can loose our all money by ignoring our stop loss use. Stop loss is one of the best part of our trading

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast