Do you know how to make an template and how to use it? - Page 9
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 275

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

  1. #81
    Yes I know because these is when you just have to load the different trading instruments that we see out there and them make it seem like we have the right working channels an the indicators are able to show how the best is working and that will be able to bring the right path in the right areas

  2. #82
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Good to heard about that mate, yeah you have to do regular learning in forex, I am also concentrating on that and because of it I have improved my trading system a lot in this business. We should have proper trading skill to make consistent money, to go for the extra level of skill we have to do a lot of trading practice in real too. Learning is essential in real account also.
    Yes regular trading gives us a lot of experience. It takes learning in real account to become professional trader. Now I am experienced trader and do not think that i should go back to demo trading. in demo trading, there are not many emotions at work. but if you are trading a real account, you have to learn all about your emotions and more learning takes place in trading a real account.

  3. #83
    Robo currency trading community forum is now a very good source of finding out currently. Employing web template can be quite lucrative for just a speculator you don't have to shell out enough time within your meta speculator application setting your dealing placing all the time along with other dealing pairs. I love this kind of operate a lot in addition to generally utilization in my dealing that is genuine for many newbies this is a excellent material to understand.

  4. #84
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,143
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Yes regular trading gives us a lot of experience. It takes learning in real account to become professional trader. Now I am experienced trader and do not think that i should go back to demo trading. in demo trading, there are not many emotions at work. but if you are trading a real account, you have to learn all about your emotions and more learning takes place in trading a real account.
    When we trade regularly we can get into the dept of Forex trading. Real trading experience is the main area where we develop actually. We can also take help of this forum for learning. Also there are many tips I got from the forum and follow. Just I dont know how to interpret reports and news but my trading is Ok.

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    When we trade regularly we can get into the dept of Forex trading. Real trading experience is the main area where we develop actually. We can also take help of this forum for learning. Also there are many tips I got from the forum and follow. Just I dont know how to interpret reports and news but my trading is Ok.
    traders need to always think for how develop themselves, and the experiences will guide and teach us for this, so just keep learning and practicing, then we will know for what the right thing later, and also about the choice, make sure that we get the suit one, this is the basic for us to know for what will done to manage it,

  6. #86
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,161
    In this respect, I must say that templates are really good and can be useful for the trader to make chart and indicators setting in order towards successful trading. YES, I have the ability to make template and I also knows the right way to use it, I am doing such kind of thing and enjoying my trading efficiently.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    traders need to always think for how develop themselves, and the experiences will guide and teach us for this, so just keep learning and practicing, then we will know for what the right thing later, and also about the choice, make sure that we get the suit one, this is the basic for us to know for what will done to manage it,
    Right it is important that a trader must develop the skills of a professional trader, to learn and understand the market properly is an important aspect for us to be able to progress as a profitable trader, but it will depend on our individual skills and determination if we can make it in this market.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Right it is important that a trader must develop the skills of a professional trader, to learn and understand the market properly is an important aspect for us to be able to progress as a profitable trader, but it will depend on our individual skills and determination if we can make it in this market.
    Well, all traders need to develop skills in order to survive in this volatile business anyway. Most of new traders that can't survive in here will be weeded out right from the start so what will be the important factor in here is how much you can learn and how long it needed. Surely i believe most pro traders have sacrificed a lot of things in here.

  9. #89
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,225
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, all traders need to develop skills in order to survive in this volatile business anyway. Most of new traders that can't survive in here will be weeded out right from the start so what will be the important factor in here is how much you can learn and how long it needed. Surely i believe most pro traders have sacrificed a lot of things in here.
    Surviving in Forex, protecting our money and earning a good return on it is not easy. Forex is both risky and beneficial. Actually everything has two side but you have to consider which percentage is more, bad or good. forex is business from a person can be benefited as well as a loss can happen.

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Trading with high risk is never safe so I suggest everyone to do trade with lower risk always, even trader's need more improvement and self contol in their business, because surviving in forex would never be easy for us, some time we try to think that success is easy because we have few winnings and due to high confidence we lose our grip in this business, so high expectations are also not good for us.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •