Do you know how to make an template and how to use it? - Page 8
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    these is what we know about trading forex with a good template,when trading you can load all indicators and adjust them to fit your trading style these makes it better for you to know how things are able to work differently ,then when the template is done and you have adjusted them then you can save it in your desk top then the template position at the top will show yours with the name you gave
    Yup, I have created some good templates for me too, A creation of template give good fast execution of trading strategy chart in meta trader terminal for a trader, he can just click on the save template and it will automatically display for him on chart. Its a very good subject for a newbie trader, by the help of template there is no need to adjust the indicator's again and again on the chart. A new trader can set his indicators and can save his style of trading as a template.

I think it is easy to make template and to use it . it is regarded as one of the skills of the using of t mt4 . and i may be able to find more details about the right circumstance for the usage of the mt4 at all the times . so we have to be very able to find more basics for that al the times

Banned
    Yeah friend almost all trader's use template in mt4 software, its really a good very good function which we can use in that software. I have also made the mine one and have already save this in terminal. We can set our trading strategy tools and indicator's at first on the chart then as you are saying we have to save it as a template. Its good to reduce the work load of the trader. I love this function very much.

its easy , you just load any trading indicator and make sure it looks good and mount it on your trading forex and so we have to look and be a good well informed trader and so when you mount it on a trading chart then it will show the right thing in trading forex and then click on the coner and save it.

- - - Updated - - -

its easy , you just load any trading indicator and make sure it looks good and mount it on your trading forex and so we have to look and be a good well informed trader and so when you mount it on a trading chart then it will show the right thing in trading forex and then click on the coner and save it. then you can acces it as lon gas you are using the same computer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yeah friend almost all trader's use template in mt4 software, its really a good very good function which we can use in that software. I have also made the mine one and have already save this in terminal. We can set our trading strategy tools and indicator's at first on the chart then as you are saying we have to save it as a template. Its good to reduce the work load of the trader. I love this function very much.
    i do not know how to use template on the trading platform, i saw a friend who used it and i have being looking for the way to use it too. i know that templates are good on trading chart, as it can help traders to apply to the trading chart directly loaded indicator and saves stress.

Banned
    I know the template, but I do not use it. I use the direct loading of my trading skills and indicators on the trading chart. I do this because I do not want to make a mistakes because of the malfunctioning of the trading terminals at times. This has happened to me before and I will have to load it manually to save this from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I know the template, but I do not use it. I use the direct loading of my trading skills and indicators on the trading chart. I do this because I do not want to make a mistakes because of the malfunctioning of the trading terminals at times. This has happened to me before and I will have to load it manually to save this from happening.
    First things first I should understand earning not gonna easy here. I have to work for success in Forex. Forex trading is all about the skills we have. For learning Forex i took help from website , books etc. I learnt from Roboforex and many websites. I try to understand Market properly. I work everyday.

Banned
    Of course friend its better to do your work every day in the market to learn about best trading methods, and it will also help you to execute your plans and management well in your trading. Earning is not very easy for anyone, its depend upon our dedication, and commitment that which kind of result we can get from this market. Yes robo forex forum is one of the best website to learn forex.

Of course friend its better to do your work every day in the market to learn about best trading methods, and it will also help you to execute your plans and management well in your trading. Earning is not very easy for anyone, its depend upon our dedication, and commitment that which kind of result we can get from this market. Yes robo forex forum is one of the best website to learn forex.
    Yes we work everyday in a business or job and same should be followed as a trader also. Success will only be his who can work to achieve it, who can give what is needed for succeeding. I think time is an excellent judge of traders, some will pass and most will fail. it all depends on how passionate you are in trading and what you are willing to do to succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    First things first I should understand earning not gonna easy here. I have to work for success in Forex. Forex trading is all about the skills we have. For learning Forex i took help from website , books etc. I learnt from Roboforex and many websites. I try to understand Market properly. I work everyday.
    Good to heard about that mate, yeah you have to do regular learning in forex, I am also concentrating on that and because of it I have improved my trading system a lot in this business. We should have proper trading skill to make consistent money, to go for the extra level of skill we have to do a lot of trading practice in real too. Learning is essential in real account also.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast