Do you know how to make an template and how to use it? - Page 7
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

the use should helps of trader to gains of the same on preset with the initials to work with the application and more to adds of the different system on appealing with the customs on measure to work with the analytics focusing with the use of needs on completing tasks with the requests to manage of the trading jobs.

I think that we have to know well have to make a template . so all the was for the using of the trading ways are very good to show for the trading to the others . so this thread may help most of the traders save some time in drawing some indicators with every single trade we do.

I think it is also good to add template in trading.Usually i trade with moving average from the beginning setting if you want to try and succeas to add more template for trading then see trading from that template can make profitable market so you are earning from that way.I am sure market which is moving then can make the additional market condition to be more potential and profitable.Trading with many template i think is profitable too.

Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I think that we have to know well have to make a template . so all the was for the using of the trading ways are very good to show for the trading to the others . so this thread may help most of the traders save some time in drawing some indicators with every single trade we do.
    Yes making templates is part of our trading tools which all should know and I think it is the basics of Forex. Forex is both risky and beneficial. Actually everything has two side but you have to consider which percentage is more, bad or good. forex is business from a person can be benefited as well as a loss can happen.

Banned
    I trade with bollinger band, such a good indicator that could help you on making good trading decisions, what one needs to do is that one needs to lean and understand the indicator. Well, personal it is not the use of indicator that works, but the one doing the trade and what he has learned about the used strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Yes making templates is part of our trading tools which all should know and I think it is the basics of Forex. Forex is both risky and beneficial. Actually everything has two side but you have to consider which percentage is more, bad or good. forex is business from a person can be benefited as well as a loss can happen.
    Correct Forex trading is risky and also rewarding for good traders. When I first started learning with demo I recognized that Forex is so powerful and it is my business of choice. It is a prestigious business. I joined Forex also because i'm a mathematician and i like dealing with numbers and analysing it. Then the money option in forex trading is the main reason for liking it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Correct Forex trading is risky and also rewarding for good traders. When I first started learning with demo I recognized that Forex is so powerful and it is my business of choice. It is a prestigious business. I joined Forex also because i'm a mathematician and i like dealing with numbers and analysing it. Then the money option in forex trading is the main reason for liking it.
    Forex is powerful but with both possibilities that is of earning and loosing. Learning is the best and only means to become a professional trader. When we have achieved the skills and knowledge then Forex is very supportive business in our life.But Forex can be a money losing business and make them poor those trader who are uneducated and also inexperienced.

Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Forex is powerful but with both possibilities that is of earning and loosing. Learning is the best and only means to become a professional trader. When we have achieved the skills and knowledge then Forex is very supportive business in our life.But Forex can be a money losing business and make them poor those trader who are uneducated and also inexperienced.
    Learning is important but not the whole thing. Along with learning one needs the psychology of mind to use his learning well. newbies should first learn some basic educations about forex currency trading. then start applying their knowledge in demo account. besides, by learning from other experiences we can improve our skills and abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Yes Forex is a powerful market and so to trade well we should also make our mind powerful. We need to study a lot so that we can be able to earn some money. I think forex trading is most suitable for a students to get profit via part time job. besides, it did not interfere their studies.

these is what we know about trading forex with a good template,when trading you can load all indicators and adjust them to fit your trading style these makes it better for you to know how things are able to work differently ,then when the template is done and you have adjusted them then you can save it in your desk top then the template position at the top will show yours with the name you gave

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast