Do you know how to make an template and how to use it? - Page 6
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495

Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

First of all I want to welcome all new trader's in this business I am doing trading since 4 years in this business. Soon I will complete my fifth year too I want to share some good trading topics with new trader's. I am making thread's from day for new trader's because most of new trader's are facing too much problem in this forum to know about this business even they are not getting that how to use their meta trader 4 software tools and indicator.

I want to help all those new trader's and want to tell them that how they can use meta trader 4 terminal tools, indicators, and how they can make a template in meta trader terminal. I will tell you about our more meta trader 4 features also

This is my first thread in which I will tell all new trader's that how they can make a template in forex. I can understand that many trader's are not getting even the meaning of template in meta trader 4 after reading my thread and watching my charts you will automatically able to know about that. And if there is any question regarding this thread then you can post it without any reason.

Now I want to show you that how to make an template in meta trader 4.

Suppose you make a trading strategy for you and you want to use the same trading strategy in your all currency pair then you don't have to apply all your trading strategy setting again and again you have to just make it once. And after that you can apply in any type of currency pair check my graphs.

1. In first step we will just set a trading strategy for us and after that we will click on templates option in meta trader terminal after that we will click on save template

Attachment 11726

2. After that our next step will be to save our template. And you can save it within a name like I give moving average 1 name to my template

Attachment 11727

3. After that if anytime you want to use your template then first click on Load template

Attachment 11728

4. That's it now you have to do just click on your saved template and chart will automatically give you our strategy setting. Last time I set my template with moving average 1 name and I select that template you have to do same like that. After that you can see that how any currency trading chart giving you your own trading strategy setting without doing the same adjustment again and again

Attachment 11729

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    The best thing about forex is this business suit to all kinds of people. Many of us can't do effort full time trading and this is a business for part time trader's too. Many trader's want to build their career in forex and for sure they can do full time trading in forex. So there are many opportunities here and door's are always open for everyone. This is a flexible money making opportunity for a person.
    First things first I should understand earning not gonna easy here. I have to work for success in Forex. First i learnt about Forex. For learning Forex i took help from website , books etc. I learnt from Roboforex and many websites. I try to understand Market properly. I work everyday.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    First things first I should understand earning not gonna easy here. I have to work for success in Forex. First i learnt about Forex. For learning Forex i took help from website , books etc. I learnt from Roboforex and many websites. I try to understand Market properly. I work everyday.
    Success will only be his who can work to achieve it, who can give what is needed for succeeding. I think time is an excellent judge of traders, some will pass and most will fail. it all depends on how passionate you are in trading and what you are willing to do to succeed in this field as a career.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Success will only be his who can work to achieve it, who can give what is needed for succeeding. I think time is an excellent judge of traders, some will pass and most will fail. it all depends on how passionate you are in trading and what you are willing to do to succeed in this field as a career.
    That's right mate that due to frustration many trader's won't able to focus on their target and they don't show much passion and interest after a lot of losses in forex. A trader have to become strong, passionate, interested about this business, because this business is full of difficulties and challenges and if anybody fail to face them then door's of success will be close for them here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    That's right mate that due to frustration many trader's won't able to focus on their target and they don't show much passion and interest after a lot of losses in forex. A trader have to become strong, passionate, interested about this business, because this business is full of difficulties and challenges and if anybody fail to face them then door's of success will be close for them here.
    There are many forex trader's who want to make money but they have many excuses like they don't have time because they are busy in their work like job other business etc. But its very clear that if trader is passionate about this business then for sure he will give some time for their trading too. I am job holder but I am very passionate about this business, and I am holding both my job and forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    So far, something that I have got to know is that, in forex trading we just need to learn, there is no limit to the achievement we can get, what we need to do is that we need to make analysis and ensure to have good trading knowledge.

Forex is a risky business and to me, anyone that has a good skills and understanding on how the market works can make a living through the business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Starting with a demo account is fine but do you really have the patience to wait that whole time? There are traders that can absorb the knowledge faster so i think that it's fine for them to learn more about trading from demo account. But as for the slow trader, they need quite a lot of time to learn from the demo account and that might even take them 1 full year as well.
    I don't think demo is bad i see demo account now it is really good to see just chart makes me happy if you are happy then you lose the profit you can build up again because you are confident of it see the market many things can happen now see if it is one potential market condition can make the traders know how the market to reach successfulness and give many chances to the traders and it is potential and profitable for the traders to know it well before trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    So far, something that I have got to know is that, in forex trading we just need to learn, there is no limit to the achievement we can get, what we need to do is that we need to make analysis and ensure to have good trading knowledge.

Forex is a risky business and to me, anyone that has a good skills and understanding on how the market works can make a living through the business.
    Learning is the best and only means to become a professional trader. When we have achieved the skills and knowledge then Forex is very supportive business in our life.But Forex can be a money losing business and make them poor those trader who are uneducated and also inexperienced about forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes as running ea with the different accounts as the ea works of the setting on following the preset to run with their profiles that the tpl file helps on saving times for trader to input of the details with the preset on running by the preference.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Learning is the best and only means to become a professional trader. When we have achieved the skills and knowledge then Forex is very supportive business in our life.But Forex can be a money losing business and make them poor those trader who are uneducated and also inexperienced about forex.
    Yes and we cannot learn everything before we move to real trading. It takes learning in real account also to become professional trader. Now I am experienced trader and do not think that i should go back to demo trading. in demo trading, there are not many emotions at work. but if you are trading a real account, you have to learn all about your emotions and more learning takes place in trading a real account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Yes and we cannot learn everything before we move to real trading. It takes learning in real account also to become professional trader. Now I am experienced trader and do not think that i should go back to demo trading. in demo trading, there are not many emotions at work. but if you are trading a real account, you have to learn all about your emotions and more learning takes place in trading a real account.
    Yes real trading experience is the main area where we develop actually. We can also take help of this forum for learning. Also there are many tips I got from the forum and follow. Just I dont know how to interpret reports and news but my trading is Ok. I think the news can effect just when it is so important.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast