Do you know how to make an template and how to use it? - Page 5
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    If you are beginner learning will start with demo account. And it takes learning in real account also to become professional trader. Now I am experienced trader and do not think that i should go back to demo trading. in demo trading, there are not many emotions at work. but if you are trading a real account, you have to learn all about your emotions and more learning takes place in trading a real account.
    Starting with a demo account is fine but do you really have the patience to wait that whole time? There are traders that can absorb the knowledge faster so i think that it's fine for them to learn more about trading from demo account. But as for the slow trader, they need quite a lot of time to learn from the demo account and that might even take them 1 full year as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Starting with a demo account is fine but do you really have the patience to wait that whole time? There are traders that can absorb the knowledge faster so i think that it's fine for them to learn more about trading from demo account. But as for the slow trader, they need quite a lot of time to learn from the demo account and that might even take them 1 full year as well.
    Yes lot of traders advice working on demo and that is true as well for learning. Also there are many tips I got from the forum and follow. Just one tip I don't try it yet which is following the news, i ignore this tip, i dont know how to interpret reports but my trading is Ok. I think the news can effect just when it is so important.

Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I agree that there are traders that can learn faster as compare with other traders but I dont like the idea of trading a demo account for 1year, I mean lets accept that demo trading cannot teach us how to handle emotions, so I think it would be better to practice trade more in real account using cents account.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    I agree that there are traders that can learn faster as compare with other traders but I dont like the idea of trading a demo account for 1year, I mean lets accept that demo trading cannot teach us how to handle emotions, so I think it would be better to practice trade more in real account using cents account.
    Some can learn faster and some slower but all should learn as well as possible. Whether you are rich or poor it does not create any difference in forex market so this is true forex is for every kind of people among the society and if you poor or rich both can trade in forex and make them self more successful in their life.

Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Some can learn faster and some slower but all should learn as well as possible. Whether you are rich or poor it does not create any difference in forex market so this is true forex is for every kind of people among the society and if you poor or rich both can trade in forex and make them self more successful in their life.
    Right, this is one good thing about trading, generally speaking we are in an even playing field where everyone can have the same opportunities whether we come from different sectors of society, if we are a good trader we can actually start a small capital and just compound it until it grows big through the years, in trading capital is not really an issue its about the skill that matters.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Right, this is one good thing about trading, generally speaking we are in an even playing field where everyone can have the same opportunities whether we come from different sectors of society, if we are a good trader we can actually start a small capital and just compound it until it grows big through the years, in trading capital is not really an issue its about the skill that matters.
    Yes that's true our trading skill matter's a lot in trading rather than a big amount of capital or a small amount of capital. For a professional trader its not a hard task to convert his $100 in $10000 or more than that. We all are working hard in this business since many year's, many of us are new here, and I also believe that we all have to get regular trading skill to gain best advantage from this lovely business.

Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yes that's true our trading skill matter's a lot in trading rather than a big amount of capital or a small amount of capital. For a professional trader its not a hard task to convert his $100 in $10000 or more than that. We all are working hard in this business since many year's, many of us are new here, and I also believe that we all have to get regular trading skill to gain best advantage from this lovely business.
    Yes trading skills is more important than having a big capital. When I first started learning with demo I recognized that Forex is so powerful and it is my business of choice. It is a prestigious business. I joined Forex also because i'm a mathematician and i like dealing with numbers and analysing it. Then the money option in forex trading is the main reason for falling in love with it.

Used to do not really understand this particular till We view it about this line, it's a excellent source point on the market. Regardless of what the situation might be, investors will need to open up additional home windows in order to industry, which means that the strain may decrease within adding additional indications, you'll simply make use of this theme for this function.

i think that the using iof the template may be so good and so important to use them in different types of the time frames of the different pairs to have the same opinion of the indicators and the way you use them . all the trading ways may help you in the trading . by using the template in the trading .

Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Yes trading skills is more important than having a big capital. When I first started learning with demo I recognized that Forex is so powerful and it is my business of choice. It is a prestigious business. I joined Forex also because i'm a mathematician and i like dealing with numbers and analysing it. Then the money option in forex trading is the main reason for falling in love with it.
    The best thing about forex is this business suit to all kinds of people. Many of us can't do effort full time trading and this is a business for part time trader's too. Many trader's want to build their career in forex and for sure they can do full time trading in forex. So there are many opportunities here and door's are always open for everyone. This is a flexible money making opportunity for a person.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast