Do you know how to make an template and how to use it? - Page 4
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

thank you for the good information. the use should save times on attaching chart with the windows layer. not yet testing of those to save the preset from the custom indicator. will try later.

Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Being a mathematician you can find Forex more interesting. Whether you are rich or poor it does not create any difference in forex market so this is true forex is for every kind of people among the society and if you poor or rich both can trade in forex and make them self more successful in their life.
    All is fair in trading, as long that you have the skills to make good trading decisions then you can make money whether you are rich or poor, having huge capital does not also guarantee that it will bring money to your account if you dont have a good strategy, it is important to acquire the necessary trading skills so that chances of success is better.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

becoming a very good source of learning,Using template is very profitable for a trader there is no need to spend much time in your meta trader software with other trading pairs, this is a very good stuff to learn, templates are really very good and help a trader to make his chart and indicators

Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    All is fair in trading, as long that you have the skills to make good trading decisions then you can make money whether you are rich or poor, having huge capital does not also guarantee that it will bring money to your account if you dont have a good strategy, it is important to acquire the necessary trading skills so that chances of success is better.
    Success is not there for either lazy or emotional traders. I have to work for success in Forex. First i learnt about Forex. For learning Forex i took help from website , books etc. I learnt from Roboforex and many websites. I try to understand Market properly. It is very needs in Forex. I work everyday.

yes the use should helps on saving times. as some trader prefers to work only with the standard indy of the meta trader folder that the template works on attaching the use of all with the details as trader preference on defining preset with the initials.

Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Success is not there for either lazy or emotional traders. I have to work for success in Forex. First i learnt about Forex. For learning Forex i took help from website , books etc. I learnt from Roboforex and many websites. I try to understand Market properly. It is very needs in Forex. I work everyday.
    Yeah mate we can't stop our learning in any case because without any learning we can't grow ourself and can get any good education. Any lazy and emotion trader would surely loose everything one day here. If we have to become a successful trader then we have to first learn properly and I think learning from books, forex websites, robo forex forum is a very good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yeah mate we can't stop our learning in any case because without any learning we can't grow ourself and can get any good education. Any lazy and emotion trader would surely loose everything one day here. If we have to become a successful trader then we have to first learn properly and I think learning from books, forex websites, robo forex forum is a very good idea.
    With learning we can become a professional trader. When we have achieved the skills and knowledge then Forex is very supportive business in our life.But Forex can be a money losing business and make them poor those trader who are uneducated and also inexperienced about forex.

yesterday i was too busy as receiving $600 from friend to test the new service of their company as running the mt feature with the trading service. but not have enough with times to create of new EA to run and use the old one of the proven works. as monitor works with the different sets on indy drawing those of the template creation helping on attaching same value with the new layer by the chosen currency pair windows.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    That's good keep it up buddy, because daily regular learning will give you more experience about this business. We should to become either lazy or emotional because we all know that we will not get good answer from it. We should learn from all sources because by getting knowledge from differ sources we can get differ kinds of trading knowledge and that's good for our success.

Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    With learning we can become a professional trader. When we have achieved the skills and knowledge then Forex is very supportive business in our life.But Forex can be a money losing business and make them poor those trader who are uneducated and also inexperienced about forex.
    If you are beginner learning will start with demo account. And it takes learning in real account also to become professional trader. Now I am experienced trader and do not think that i should go back to demo trading. in demo trading, there are not many emotions at work. but if you are trading a real account, you have to learn all about your emotions and more learning takes place in trading a real account.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast