Do you know how to make an template and how to use it? - Page 3
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495

Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

First of all I want to welcome all new trader's in this business I am doing trading since 4 years in this business. Soon I will complete my fifth year too I want to share some good trading topics with new trader's. I am making thread's from day for new trader's because most of new trader's are facing too much problem in this forum to know about this business even they are not getting that how to use their meta trader 4 software tools and indicator.

I want to help all those new trader's and want to tell them that how they can use meta trader 4 terminal tools, indicators, and how they can make a template in meta trader terminal. I will tell you about our more meta trader 4 features also

This is my first thread in which I will tell all new trader's that how they can make a template in forex. I can understand that many trader's are not getting even the meaning of template in meta trader 4 after reading my thread and watching my charts you will automatically able to know about that. And if there is any question regarding this thread then you can post it without any reason.

Now I want to show you that how to make an template in meta trader 4.

Suppose you make a trading strategy for you and you want to use the same trading strategy in your all currency pair then you don't have to apply all your trading strategy setting again and again you have to just make it once. And after that you can apply in any type of currency pair check my graphs.

1. In first step we will just set a trading strategy for us and after that we will click on templates option in meta trader terminal after that we will click on save template

Attachment 11726

2. After that our next step will be to save our template. And you can save it within a name like I give moving average 1 name to my template

Attachment 11727

3. After that if anytime you want to use your template then first click on Load template

Attachment 11728

4. That's it now you have to do just click on your saved template and chart will automatically give you our strategy setting. Last time I set my template with moving average 1 name and I select that template you have to do same like that. After that you can see that how any currency trading chart giving you your own trading strategy setting without doing the same adjustment again and again

Attachment 11729

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by awais.khan View Post
    yes we make an template is the easiest way by using the chart proper use of indicators is very important it is very use full if you want to make some template by use chart useing template is very helpful for the trader to make profit in robo forex proper learning about template is important
    Yes brother I am agree with your opinion I think its very important to learn about creating a template, its important to use all features very well in meta trader 4 or any other terminal, without using or saving any template it can take a lot of time to set our trading indicators, charts, time frames, but by using template we can do it easily

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 9
    Nice thread brother i also did not know about it that what is template and how is it working its sounds good for me i always be in trouble to apply my trading strategy on my charts every time i make them and apply them one by one its difficult for me but now i am happy to read this you solve my problem...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16
    I think template is one of the best option by the broker its one of the best way to save your trading strategy with the broker of yours in Meta trader 4 . In start it is very difficult to apply all indicators in different pairs its take much time and i was borred with that but when i listen about it than i was so happy...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    It is a very good thread in which we can see that the using of the mt4 becomes more easy .a dn by making the template puting it all what5 we need ofg the indicators and the shapes of the candlesticks and the colors . all that we can save in one template to use it at every chart . instead of doing so many times

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    It is a very good thread in which we can see that the using of the mt4 becomes more easy .a dn by making the template puting it all what5 we need ofg the indicators and the shapes of the candlesticks and the colors . all that we can save in one template to use it at every chart . instead of doing so many times
    We can learn the mt4 by opening a demo account. You open a demo account for learning about Forex trading and its strategies . You will open real account when you will think that now you are fully able to do this business. You should always be well prepared before you decide its time to move tor real trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    We can learn the mt4 by opening a demo account. You open a demo account for learning about Forex trading and its strategies . You will open real account when you will think that now you are fully able to do this business. You should always be well prepared before you decide its time to move tor real trading.
    Yup buddy its our main duty to learn well about forex trading business first. I think we can open demo trading account and learn there about differ types of trading strategies we can create our own templates and later we can start our real trading. Its a very good thing that almost all broker's give a facility to learn in demo trading account

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Yup buddy its our main duty to learn well about forex trading business first. I think we can open demo trading account and learn there about differ types of trading strategies we can create our own templates and later we can start our real trading. Its a very good thing that almost all broker's give a facility to learn in demo trading account
    Good suggestion mate you can make templates in your demo trading account, spend at least few hours every day in this market and try to gain a lot of experience. I will suggest you to spend time in real market learning you can open a cent account and start to learn in real market I think we should mix both demo trading and real trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Right sir a trader should learn properly that what is the use of a demo trading account and how we have to do trade in real trading account. The use of demo trading account is very simple we can learn about the basic things, our strategies, our trading system, trading tools and indicators in demo and real account is for our real trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Right sir a trader should learn properly that what is the use of a demo trading account and how we have to do trade in real trading account. The use of demo trading account is very simple we can learn about the basic things, our strategies, our trading system, trading tools and indicators in demo and real account is for our real trading.
    Yes when I first started learning with demo I recognized that Forex is so powerful and it is my business of choice. It is a prestigious business. I joined Forex also because i'm a mathematician and i like dealing with numbers and analysing it. Then the money option in forex trading is the main reason for falling in love with it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Yes when I first started learning with demo I recognized that Forex is so powerful and it is my business of choice. It is a prestigious business. I joined Forex also because i'm a mathematician and i like dealing with numbers and analysing it. Then the money option in forex trading is the main reason for falling in love with it.
    Being a mathematician you can find Forex more interesting. Whether you are rich or poor it does not create any difference in forex market so this is true forex is for every kind of people among the society and if you poor or rich both can trade in forex and make them self more successful in their life.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast