Do you know how to make an template and how to use it? - Page 3
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 275

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by awais.khan View Post
    yes we make an template is the easiest way by using the chart proper use of indicators is very important it is very use full if you want to make some template by use chart useing template is very helpful for the trader to make profit in robo forex proper learning about template is important
    Yes brother I am agree with your opinion I think its very important to learn about creating a template, its important to use all features very well in meta trader 4 or any other terminal, without using or saving any template it can take a lot of time to set our trading indicators, charts, time frames, but by using template we can do it easily

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    82
    Nice thread brother i also did not know about it that what is template and how is it working its sounds good for me i always be in trouble to apply my trading strategy on my charts every time i make them and apply them one by one its difficult for me but now i am happy to read this you solve my problem...

  3. #23
    I think template is one of the best option by the broker its one of the best way to save your trading strategy with the broker of yours in Meta trader 4 . In start it is very difficult to apply all indicators in different pairs its take much time and i was borred with that but when i listen about it than i was so happy...

  4. #24
    It is a very good thread in which we can see that the using of the mt4 becomes more easy .a dn by making the template puting it all what5 we need ofg the indicators and the shapes of the candlesticks and the colors . all that we can save in one template to use it at every chart . instead of doing so many times

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    It is a very good thread in which we can see that the using of the mt4 becomes more easy .a dn by making the template puting it all what5 we need ofg the indicators and the shapes of the candlesticks and the colors . all that we can save in one template to use it at every chart . instead of doing so many times
    We can learn the mt4 by opening a demo account. You open a demo account for learning about Forex trading and its strategies . You will open real account when you will think that now you are fully able to do this business. You should always be well prepared before you decide its time to move tor real trading.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,919
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    We can learn the mt4 by opening a demo account. You open a demo account for learning about Forex trading and its strategies . You will open real account when you will think that now you are fully able to do this business. You should always be well prepared before you decide its time to move tor real trading.
    Yup buddy its our main duty to learn well about forex trading business first. I think we can open demo trading account and learn there about differ types of trading strategies we can create our own templates and later we can start our real trading. Its a very good thing that almost all broker's give a facility to learn in demo trading account

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Yup buddy its our main duty to learn well about forex trading business first. I think we can open demo trading account and learn there about differ types of trading strategies we can create our own templates and later we can start our real trading. Its a very good thing that almost all broker's give a facility to learn in demo trading account
    Good suggestion mate you can make templates in your demo trading account, spend at least few hours every day in this market and try to gain a lot of experience. I will suggest you to spend time in real market learning you can open a cent account and start to learn in real market I think we should mix both demo trading and real trading

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    We can learn the mt4 by opening a demo account. You open a demo account for learning about Forex trading and its strategies . You will open real account when you will think that now you are fully able to do this business. You should always be well prepared before you decide its time to move tor real trading.
    Right sir a trader should learn properly that what is the use of a demo trading account and how we have to do trade in real trading account. The use of demo trading account is very simple we can learn about the basic things, our strategies, our trading system, trading tools and indicators in demo and real account is for our real trading.

  9. #29
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,143
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Right sir a trader should learn properly that what is the use of a demo trading account and how we have to do trade in real trading account. The use of demo trading account is very simple we can learn about the basic things, our strategies, our trading system, trading tools and indicators in demo and real account is for our real trading.
    Yes when I first started learning with demo I recognized that Forex is so powerful and it is my business of choice. It is a prestigious business. I joined Forex also because i'm a mathematician and i like dealing with numbers and analysing it. Then the money option in forex trading is the main reason for falling in love with it.

  10. #30
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,225
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Yes when I first started learning with demo I recognized that Forex is so powerful and it is my business of choice. It is a prestigious business. I joined Forex also because i'm a mathematician and i like dealing with numbers and analysing it. Then the money option in forex trading is the main reason for falling in love with it.
    Being a mathematician you can find Forex more interesting. Whether you are rich or poor it does not create any difference in forex market so this is true forex is for every kind of people among the society and if you poor or rich both can trade in forex and make them self more successful in their life.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •