Do you know how to make an template and how to use it? - Page 2
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495

Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

First of all I want to welcome all new trader's in this business I am doing trading since 4 years in this business. Soon I will complete my fifth year too I want to share some good trading topics with new trader's. I am making thread's from day for new trader's because most of new trader's are facing too much problem in this forum to know about this business even they are not getting that how to use their meta trader 4 software tools and indicator.

I want to help all those new trader's and want to tell them that how they can use meta trader 4 terminal tools, indicators, and how they can make a template in meta trader terminal. I will tell you about our more meta trader 4 features also

This is my first thread in which I will tell all new trader's that how they can make a template in forex. I can understand that many trader's are not getting even the meaning of template in meta trader 4 after reading my thread and watching my charts you will automatically able to know about that. And if there is any question regarding this thread then you can post it without any reason.

Now I want to show you that how to make an template in meta trader 4.

Suppose you make a trading strategy for you and you want to use the same trading strategy in your all currency pair then you don't have to apply all your trading strategy setting again and again you have to just make it once. And after that you can apply in any type of currency pair check my graphs.

1. In first step we will just set a trading strategy for us and after that we will click on templates option in meta trader terminal after that we will click on save template

Attachment 11726

2. After that our next step will be to save our template. And you can save it within a name like I give moving average 1 name to my template

Attachment 11727

3. After that if anytime you want to use your template then first click on Load template

Attachment 11728

4. That's it now you have to do just click on your saved template and chart will automatically give you our strategy setting. Last time I set my template with moving average 1 name and I select that template you have to do same like that. After that you can see that how any currency trading chart giving you your own trading strategy setting without doing the same adjustment again and again

Attachment 11729

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Yeah brother you are saying right here that's a great beauty of making templates I know that almost all trader's know about this but its very important to keep making this type of threads for new forex trader's all new trader's need a lot of help in starting regarding their demo trading learning or meta trader 4 terminal function knowledge that's why I create this thread for them

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    No I don't think that all trader's know about this feature many of my friends starting these very soon they are learning from me and I am suggesting them to follow robo forex forum. You created many good threads for all new trader's I think your threads will help my friends to learn a lot about basic knowledge of forex

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    There is one more easy way to create an template but that's a basic knowledge about meta trader 4 software if any of you want to know more about any meta trader 4 terminal then I will always be there for you. I will help all new trader's in this forum and will guide them regarding meta trader 4 terminal

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    I want to tell you that this option is also available with meta trader 5, so you can use it in your meta trader 5, and another thing that I want to tell you that there are several brokers whom have same instruments to trade with, so you can migrate your indicators to other broker, just need to copy the indicators and then paste them in the concerned broker meta trader, after that, copy templates and paste them in concerned broker, and you will see that template right in the broker meta trader, but don't forget to restart the meta trader after installation.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Nice tutorial, newbie would need this kind of thread, many traders are not aware of this feature, I also know this feature after I have one year experience in forex trading, lol. probably because I do not really pay attention to all the features in the trading platform, especially in mt4 trading platform .

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    lol that's strange rina ji but that's true most of trader's don't know about these features many trader's take a long time to learn about making and saving templates in meta trader terminal but I think robo forex forum is a great forex educator from where we can learn about these features I am very thankful to Mr. Hukam for creating such a great threads for new trader's

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I learned about this feature after six months of my joining in forex. You are right rina ji mate due to lack of knowledge we not able to know about the features of meta trader software in starting. I think we not focus much on these things but hope for all new forum members it will be much easier to learn about this feature or function

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    I don't know exactly how much time I take in past to learn about this feature but its a real truth that for all new trader's its not very easy to learn about meta trader terminal features you are right sir Robo Forex Forum providing very good material for learning. Its a very good place for all new and old trader's. We all can learn a lot from this forum for our trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Haha nice experience Mrs. Khimi almost we all faced a lot of problems like this in our life. These things are looking very easy but in real its very hard to learn about them, many new trader's even don't know that how they have to install meta trader 4 software in their computer, Thread about that already created in this forum so I not opened that one

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sohorab View Post
    Honestly, we did not realize the particular until i watch That for this thread, this is a amazing resource thing for the market. no matter what your current case may be, traders can have to open other windows in order to trade, the means It Weight can reduce within importing some other indicators, You may merely MAKE USE OF this template within this purpose.
    The importance of making an template is very high in this business. its help us to get a good speed and fast execution in our meta trader 4 regarding our strategy setup. I love to use this feature very much in forex. Making an template a much necessary but due to lack of knowledge many trader's don't know about about this feature in forex

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast