Do you know how to make an template and how to use it? - Page 28
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495

Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

First of all I want to welcome all new trader's in this business I am doing trading since 4 years in this business. Soon I will complete my fifth year too I want to share some good trading topics with new trader's. I am making thread's from day for new trader's because most of new trader's are facing too much problem in this forum to know about this business even they are not getting that how to use their meta trader 4 software tools and indicator.

I want to help all those new trader's and want to tell them that how they can use meta trader 4 terminal tools, indicators, and how they can make a template in meta trader terminal. I will tell you about our more meta trader 4 features also

This is my first thread in which I will tell all new trader's that how they can make a template in forex. I can understand that many trader's are not getting even the meaning of template in meta trader 4 after reading my thread and watching my charts you will automatically able to know about that. And if there is any question regarding this thread then you can post it without any reason.

Now I want to show you that how to make an template in meta trader 4.

Suppose you make a trading strategy for you and you want to use the same trading strategy in your all currency pair then you don't have to apply all your trading strategy setting again and again you have to just make it once. And after that you can apply in any type of currency pair check my graphs.

1. In first step we will just set a trading strategy for us and after that we will click on templates option in meta trader terminal after that we will click on save template

Attachment 11726

2. After that our next step will be to save our template. And you can save it within a name like I give moving average 1 name to my template

Attachment 11727

3. After that if anytime you want to use your template then first click on Load template

Attachment 11728

4. That's it now you have to do just click on your saved template and chart will automatically give you our strategy setting. Last time I set my template with moving average 1 name and I select that template you have to do same like that. After that you can see that how any currency trading chart giving you your own trading strategy setting without doing the same adjustment again and again

Attachment 11729

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    making of template is good because many traders want to trade with certain styles and so they want to trade with some strategies and so they want to apply the templates of them and so they can be able to trade with it and make some money easily and continuously, using of some good templates will make trading more simpler.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    To install or create a new template in the MT4 terminal, this thread is well-understood to understand all the new traders and if you have problems creating a template before this, then know how to do it yourself. Threads and all the comments below can solve such a person's problem. Always we should find out our inability to guide us through our for other traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    after I read everything from top to bottom now I just understand that to trade in many pairs using the same technique, it doesn't have to install all the indicators that are used but just enough templates and I think it's also quite practical because it only creates templates and can be directly used for all pairs without making more settings

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    I think its best that we first know what kind of indicator we have to install or add to our mt4 trading platform. Its best if we check if theirs an instruction on how to add it to start with to prevent redundancy in installing the indicator. Also its best if we can auto or run it first if its working properly before using it for best and accurate result.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Starting with a demo account is fine but do you really have the patience to wait that whole time? There are traders that can absorb the knowledge faster so i think that it's fine for them to learn more about trading from demo account. But as for the slow trader, they need quite a lot of time to learn from the demo account and that might even take them 1 full year as well.

Not allowed!

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728