Do you know how to make an template and how to use it? - Page 27
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

Yes I know how do make a custom template and use it, it is very use to create a custom template you can just click on righ buttong of mouse and you can see template option there, to scroll templete option you can see default template and create save and select option there.

thanks for sharing us information about making a template and how to use this it seems like you did great effort its look very simple to make an template without any guideline like this its very hard to know about this methid if a traders dont have much idea about this then there is no benefit..

Trader
    Yeah its really easy to install the templates or indicator on the meta trader 4 platform. You first need to copy all of these indicators or templates then you must paste then on meta trader indicator and template folder then you can easily make money on forex trading. This thing is help you to earn profit on this market daily basis.

This thread of how to install or create a new template in mt4 terminal is well explained for all beginners traders to understand and knows how to do that on their own if such person was having problems in creating a template before, then with the help of this thread and all the comments below can solve the problem of such person. In all the time we should bring out our difficulties for others traders to guide us through it.

Trader
    Creating a template in metatrader 4 is an easy method. Just right click and save the template this is basic knowledge of beginner traders. metatrader 4 is very easy to know metatrader 4 is popular because it is very easy to you you just need little time to understand how to operate metatrader 4. There is a lot of videos are available on YouTube. You just have need to watch only one everything will be done.

Creating a template in metatrader 4 is an easy method we just have need to follow simple steps to save template.there is a lot of videos are available on YouTube which help us to know that how we can operate metatrader 4. but, using metatrader 4 have no link with our trading career we have need to focus on our trading strategy that how we can improve it.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    Creating a template in metatrader 4 is an easy method we just have need to follow simple steps to save template.there is a lot of videos are available on YouTube which help us to know that how we can operate metatrader 4. but, using metatrader 4 have no link with our trading career we have need to focus on our trading strategy that how we can improve it.
    Yes dear, you are saying right that creating a template in metatrader 4 is an easy procedure we just have need to do some steps. After creating a template we can use it on every pair on which we want. But, this is not the part of our trading career everyone can use metatrader 4 but no one can do technical analysis. In simple words I want to say that mostly we have need to focus on technical analysis.

All things are very easy and simple for us to do this days, things can be hard for you to do when you are the type of person that do not want to learn and practice how to do it. In the mind that we want to succeed in forex field then you must have the mind of learning and practicing how to do what you don't know how to do in forex field. However there are a lot of videos that will help you to create and attach templates in your terminal unless you don't want to learn it myself.

Honestly, we are privileged to trade with metatrader4 platform and there are settings things that a lot of us that are newbie don't know how to do in metatrader4 platform but that doesn't mean that such things will not be understood how to do properly if we can learn and practice how to do it. How to create templates in metatrader4 can be easy if the trader have the experience of doing it.

The application of templates to trading is a wonderful idea. I have not used or made a template before. I have not even thought of creating mine and saving my trading strategy until now.
    Thank you very much for this wonderful piece. It has been particularly helpful to me.
    Now all I need to do is load a saved template from my terminal and it automatically sets up my trading charts.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast