Do you know how to make an template and how to use it? - Page 26
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

Thanks for this useful information that you have taken the time to share here with us, it's a great thing to see that trader is trying his best to help other no more about the forex market and that's what you have done here exactly so I appreciate your efforts and hard working in creating this useful information, with this eweryone will be able to create his or her own template to trade.

Banned
    I think new template is very risky and dangerous for our trading business because when we can delete and remove old template then we can we can waste our time and hardworking to make news template for our trade then we can start our trade in the forex market. But sometime after make the new template we cannot start our trade and cannot make good profit in the forex market.

Banned
    Learning is the best and only means to become a professional trader. When we have achieved the skills and knowledge then Forex is very supportive business in our life. Also there are many tips I got from the forum and follow. Just I don't know how to interpret reports and news but my trading is OK. I think the news can effect just when it is so important.

Trader
    in forex, learning first steps to becoming successful. we can make easily template in some steps.
    open any currency chart
    put your indicators support resistance which type of template you want.
    after adding everything which you have a need than right click and click on save the template,
    a new dialogue will appear put a name on which name you want to save it and click save
    successfully you create your template now you can attach on any pair,

Banned
    If you do not no how to make a template you can start to learn from this post because I believe everything one need in order to create a template on is meta trader platform is already explained in this post, if you are a beginner and need to make or create a template you should follow the details on this post properly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    If you do not no how to make a template you can start to learn from this post because I believe everything one need in order to create a template on is meta trader platform is already explained in this post, if you are a beginner and need to make or create a template you should follow the details on this post properly.
    Yes, i think we cannot need to make any new template for our trade because make new template we can first of learning and use our trading experience to make and change it. After change it if we cannot properly understand for our trade and making any trading strategy then our all working and time waste. So i think original template is best for our trading business.

Trader
    make a template in any meta trader is so easy a new trader also makes a new template in few easy steps.
    open any currency chart.
    attach indicator of your choice on it which you want.
    you can draw support and resistance to it.
    after adding all thing which you have to need right click and save the template. a new dialogue box will appear put the name of the template. now your template is saved and you can use on any pair.

Banned
    I think if we can use many trading tool and costume indicator in our trade then we can easily change it and use it for our trading. But some trader cannot change because he understand original mt4 terminal best and good performance in our trade and if we can change it then we can waste many days to understand it and make any strategy for our trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    4. That's it now you have to do just click on your saved template and chart will automatically give you our strategy setting. Last time I set my template with moving average 1 name and I select that template you have to do same like that. After that you can see that how any currency trading chart giving you your own trading strategy setting without doing the same adjustment again and again
    Nice tips, yes it is very easy, this is a good feature of mt4 platform, I don't know if there is any this kind feature in other trading platform. This is an important feature to make it easier for traders to save their templates without having to reconfigure, we can even save files from our template to be used into new mt4 installations or even for mt4 on other computers.

Trader
    making of a template is good and let the trader to apply it anytime in just few seconds and this is better than apply of the tools of the strategy one by one each time and this will take time and so making of a template and saving of it is a saving time method and makes using of the meta trader is more easier for using and trading.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast