Do you know how to make an template and how to use it? - Page 25
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

Trader
    making of a template keep the contents of it always without loss of any of these contents, and also the trader to apply it once and this will be done in just few seconds, this is an easy way for saving the strategy of trading that we want and so we can apply it anytime and trade with it anytime and this will save the time always during trading.

once again I appreciate the fact that you can take your time to explain all in detail for the best understanding of everyone's interests, whether you find it difficult to do as long as you can follow this information and instructions above then you may find it easy to do. When you understand how to create templates in mt4 terminal then it will help you to understand on how to trade with it.

Banned
    It is very easy to install and use all templates in our trading. We are need to know that how we can use these templates in our trading which we are install in our platform. that is easy to install them in our chart but we can use only those templates in our trading which use we are know and we have some experience with it.

Trader
    I know that how we can use the templates in our trading because I use trading system for my trading analysis. They are make our work easy and we can make easily good and high profit from this market easily. we all need work hard then its possible for us to make high earning from this market. So its very important for all traders that they are know that how to use these templates in their trading.

The reason newbie traders should think of being on a forum like this is that they will definitely found and what so ever issue that is affecting them in forex trade, as a newbie trader I don't know how to create templates for mt4 before but for the fact that I have the opportunity of being in a forum like this gives me the ability to do that, so it is good for newbie trader to learn from others traders here and any other thing that they find difficult they can easily do it by asking questions here.

Banned
    Well, i think we cannot make new template for our trading business because old is gold and if we can make new then we can waste many days to understand it for our trade so i have prefer and use original mt4 template in our trade and make good profit in the forex market. It is good for our trading business.

It is very easy task for all of us to trade with template and if we want to use a template then we must need to know that how to use that template in our trading. Its really easy for all of use to use the alrady installed templates in our trading or we can install the new templates in our meta trading platform easily. Template use is not must for traders but if we have a complete trading system then we must need to install it and trade with good way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    It is very easy task for all of us to trade with template and if we want to use a template then we must need to know that how to use that template in our trading. Its really easy for all of use to use the alrady installed templates in our trading or we can install the new templates in our meta trading platform easily. Template use is not must for traders but if we have a complete trading system then we must need to install it and trade with good way.
    Yes, it is very easy task but if we can make new template for our trade then we can waste many time to understand it and make good strategy for our trade. But i think it is not good for our trading business because original template is best and good for our trading business and sometime we cannot make any strategy simply start our trade and make good profit or loss.

Trader
    template is a good option in the meta trader and it is made to make using of the meta trader is a simple because it is easy to make a template and it can be done with easy steps and so the trader can use it anytime with just one click, some strategies come with its template and so this will not let the trader to make a new template for his strategy.

Trader
    make our template is a good idea. we can easily be used our own interest things like indicators or any whole trading strategy. to make a template is very easy everyone can do. open any pair chart and add indicators which you want to add on it, after adding indicators than right click with the mouse and click on save template button a new dialogue box will appear put the name of the template and save it, your template is saved and now you can use it anytime.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast