Do you know how to make an template and how to use it? - Page 24
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

Robo foreign exchange forum is turning into a excellent supply of mastering now. using template is very profitable for a trader there's no want to spend an awful lot time for your meta dealer software program to set your trading placing all the time with different trading pairs. i really like this feature very tons and always use in my trading it's genuine for all novices this is a superb stuff to learn

Thanks for this info bro you did a lot of great work here by explaining everything in details once again thanks for the info this means a lot to those who want to create their own template on the terminal with this guide they can create and save the template and use it anytime they want to.

Banned
    making a template is very important because we can't set our trading strategy in all currency pair chart all the time and all new trader's should try to learn from this thread about an template great work sir. It also very useful if we want to make same chart on other MT 4.I hope you will continue your discussion here, templates are really very good and help a trader to make his chart and indicators setting in one folder.

[lang=ar]Thanks for sharing this
    It is really good to learn how to create a template that contains your creativity and ideas
    The mold that is made by you may be the best if it suits your ideas and strategy
    I learned this when I was a beginner trader and he helped me a lot[/lang]

Trader
    Yeah I know that how to make the templates in our meta trading platform and then how to use meta trader platform in our trading. We are only need to insert the templates that are available to our platform. We can also install the new templates in our meta trader terminal to download from internet and install then in our meta trader platform.

Banned
    Its not so much difficult to use templates and add then in our trading platform. We all know that how to use them in our trading and install then in our trading platform. All traders are need first to practice with the template that we want to use in our trading. first install them and then use in demo trading and then we are ready to use all of them in our real account trading.

It is important for you to take your time to write up this thread of course is not everyone that can do that or find it easy to do, but with this thread I believe some people will definitely find it easier to do. Honestly it is not bad for traders to practice template that they intend to use in the demo account very well before I think they should apply them in their real trade of course when you practice them, you will find out if such templates you intend to use is effective or not.

Banned
    Yes, if we can use many type of indicator and trading tool in our mt4 terminal then we can easily change our mt4 template and use it for our trade. But i thing original template is best for our trading business because if we can make new template then we can waste many days to understand and after understand we can start our trade. So i think original template is best for our trade.

Creating new template in trading terminal is a good development and helpful one that will definitely help you to achieve your goal, but to me I still consider the original template in trading terminal of course that seems to be very reliable and suitable, but nothing bad of developing new template in your trading terminal that will make you to improve in your trading.

For those who can't make template or trade with it, they can learn from this thread and understand how to make a template and how to trade with it, there are so many things as a newcomer you need to learn and understand about this market before you can become any experience forex traders, forex cannot be learn a day you need to spend good time to learn and understand how this market work before you can succeed in trading forex.

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast