Do you know how to make an template and how to use it? - Page 18
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

Really and very useful for some trader who is starting now with forex and all help will be welcome to all of us. And saving a template can be very good to help open a graph ready every day without needing to redo. This helps to accelerate our organization of the graphic daily ode we try to be the fastest possible to start the day's negotiations. Very good for this.
    :piscadela:We all can and we have the guns to be a good trader. Believing and always studying can be fundamental. We are in a forum of knowledge and hope where we are all in the same boat. Help and be helped and the dilemma of all of us.Zombeteiro

Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Even I am following the trend since a long time but I don't have a 100% success with trend trading but yes in average we can earn good money from our trading strategy, there are so many profitable trading strategies in forex which can give us good success rate here, for example trend based, support and resistance, swing trading, scalping, these all have good potential to earn money consistently.
    for that ywe must have a good plan and specify only one strategy, such as support and resistance to to do this trade then we should not open a position before the price hits one boundary, and this one includes discipline in running the trading system, so do not do carelessly open position. but waiting for the right time based trading system was better..

Honestly this will definitely help newbie traders and those that don't really have a good idea of how to create template and make use of it, newbie traders have to think of having a good plan and make sure that they are specify only on one strategy which will help them better to understand it and master that strategy to make use of it.

Of course this is one of the best thread in the forum from where we can know about the use of templates, our trading templates are so much useful for us and we don't have remember everytime that what kind of indicator's, tools, and chart style we have to use in our mt4 terminal, by saving an template we can easily execute that every time.

Well it is very good to use your own analysis by your template because you have not much time in this market to draw same line ,in every product so template offer's you to make a good use and save time the process which is discussed here is very helpful if we follow picture then we are able to make our own template .

yes, its good threat but for this we have too much time then we make this template. For making template we need many steps and experience. if we work on this strategy then we become good trader and gain good profit. but this strategy required more time for learning and experience.

I have a template too but until we don't have our edge till then there is no advantage to use our template but a trader can also use his template in demo trading account. For example if we are learning in demo then still we can save our template and later when have to do learning and practice then we have to just load our saved template to work with it.

Quote Originally Posted by yezid View Post
    I have a template too but until we don't have our edge till then there is no advantage to use our template but a trader can also use his template in demo trading account. For example if we are learning in demo then still we can save our template and later when have to do learning and practice then we have to just load our saved template to work with it.
    I think that it is already great if you can make your own template in here as that will be one of the possible advantage for you too in here. But not all traders will be able to create one and then if you are still learning in the demo, i believe we should not go to the template first but rather trading entry.

I know how to make a template and also how to use it is not strange to me . It helps me change the outlook of any chart to suit what I prefer instead of having to select the tools on the chart one after the other. All I need to do is to save the template and whenever I open a new chart , I just click the template where it is saved and I have the chart of my choice

Trader
    making of template is not hard as the trader can set the indicators of the strategy and then choose save option and then the template will be saved, the trader then can use it with any pair, the trader will find it more easier, this is good option and help the trader to save the time and make trading more better and faster always.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast