Do you know how to make an template and how to use it? - Page 15
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

Hi, think that the using iof the template may be so good and so important to use them in different types of the time frames of the different pairs to have the same opinion of the indicators and the way you use them all the trading ways may help you in the trading . by using the template in the trading best wishe's

Trader
    Making use of template to trade in forex will and is of course very good and enjoyable because the template makes it very easy to us to trade in forex without stress. Although I haven't trade with the use of the template in my real account but with what I saw in demo account I think is very good to use it to trade in forex.

Banned
    Yes, I actually knew how to trade forex with templates accidentaly and the first thing that I did was try to connect every tool out there , I would effectively not understand the idea of what we as traders are doing we have to really believe in a lot of things as a trader and put together everything

Quote Originally Posted by chioma View Post
    Making use of template to trade in forex will and is of course very good and enjoyable because the template makes it very easy to us to trade in forex without stress. Although I haven't trade with the use of the template in my real account but with what I saw in demo account I think is very good to use it to trade in forex.
    Template in here to trade are not important i think. We need to make sure that we can earn money in here and we just need a good strategy with a good rule. If you want to use template then you can try it but it will not change your trading too much. It will only make you feel a little better... only a little.

Trader
    The greatness of doing the right thing in forex is the effort to really belive in what we do the right idea of having a mixture of good trading effort is the use of two trading ideas and two trading indicators and if so add up till you get the required effort and effect we have to know how good these work s for us an dhow great these they are, you save that combination of indicators and they save them to a template thats when you have your own, you can import other templates from other places but I think these is one of the best we see in trading forex

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    Using chart template is the easiest way if we don't want to loose something on chart like indicators and its settings. The advantage is while we loose our main chart accidentally, we can easily make it back by loading the same template. It also very useful if we want to make same chart on other MT4.
    Its easy look for a good chart say any chart , clean it up put together the given issues and working informations we have to know how to work and be sure that we work for the right effort is to look for something that you cannot tell the effort is to believe we are all doing the right thing in forex and putting together every effort, when you mix the different indicators that puts together with some form of challenge if you want to make some good money out of it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    Template in here to trade are not important i think. We need to make sure that we can earn money in here and we just need a good strategy with a good rule. If you want to use template then you can try it but it will not change your trading too much. It will only make you feel a little better... only a little.
    maybe it can help them from their psychologies side, and it will make them feel comfortable to do trading based on it, there are some traders got it, and it is not possible too, but all the thing here is about the skill, where it becomes the main thing for us to stand on this business for earning or losing

It is good to have a template of your choice saved so that anytime you open a new chart of any of the currency pair , you will just load it and this will save you of picking things one after the other. It is not just everybody that knows how to do this but there is no way you will read through this thread without knowing how to do that and that is part of what we learn and benefit as a member of the forum

Trader
    Yes but I knew it from an accident the right idea is to put together the right indicators, the perfect combination you can save it, but these is on a trading chart a live chart is necessary so you can check the movement and also understand the market itself, be sure to know what each indicator does, the with close to perfect of an indicator, put it on the file section , at the top bar there is where there is the template section the click save it and that will bring out the right ideas straight

thanks for helping us to learn how a template can be made because they are tool that can help us to develop some personal trading methods, from your explanation, it is very easy to understand, although i have so many of them and i change and modify many from time to time , i look for the one that can suite the prevailing market and make use of it, many time it gives me some joy to see what i have developed myself giving me some profits, it makes me feel fulfilled as a trader, i think that every serious forex trader should learn to this level of doing things by yourself.most of the forex signals that arr offered for sale on the internet

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast