Do you know how to make an template and how to use it? - Page 12
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

Banned
    Wonderful sir, indeed traders like to us the same template when they have a good trading experience with it in this market of forex. Personally I have two or three settings of templates and I follow them time to time in trading. Mostly I use my trend following trading system template in which I have adjusted the three most famous moving averages on chart.

Trader
    If you wanna trade forex with a template then we have to run the market with the good issues we dowe have been given chances we have to value the different trading stances we have the best being trading forex with a chart you just load the best its better to run the market with the same we run the given chances when you have pull an indicator and then which ever combination that suits you then you save it to your left at the top

Yes , I know how to make a template of my own and save it so that I can easily apply it to any default chart . It is beautiful for those who have not learned this to make use of this opportunity because it makes thing become simpler though it is not a guaranty for victory in trading but it will obviously reduce long approach of making a template each time. What you need is just to make a chart looks exactly the way you want it to be by attaching those indicators of your choice and then save it on template window from where you will just pick and attach it to any default chart

Banned
    This is a great work done by Mr. Hukam and its one of the best thread of this forum because totally helpful for all those traders who are new in this business, I would request everyone to create this kind of thread so that new trader's can learn more and more about the forex trading through the help of robo forex forum. Personally I also know that how we have to make an template in mt4 terminal, its a great feature of mt4 terminal.

the using of the mt4 is a very easy work and we can be very ready to trade them frequently as long as we can do all of our best to study it well and try all the orders we can . but the fact of the trading can be translated to make a good way to use in the trading depending on the usage of the orders in the mt4

Banned
    MT4 is one of the best platform to do trade you have sensed right about it but as we can see that this thread is all about the use of template in mt4 terminal, I think everyone should have a good knowledge of this function in mt4 terminal because creating an template would reduce our work load in mt4 charts. We can save any kind of our trading strategy setting and can open it directly from one single click, just save your style and click on your template name and it will appear instantly in front of you. By the way thanks for the great thread Hukam.

Thank you for your words everyone, I had not active in the thread since a long time, but I am very happy to see that so many member's are giving a warm thankful words to me about the thread called " Do you know how to make Template and how to use it". Yeah folks, I have made this especially for all new forex trader's because for them its not very easy to understand the template in mt4, but hope this thread would give them an easy information and execution idea about it.

Trader
    thanks for sharing these informations and i want to say that this is a good option in mt4 is to make template of your favorite strategy so you can save it and use it with the pairs you like to trade with and so this will make trading is better, it is easy to make template as you put your indicators on it then save it and so it will be ready for use after that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    the using of the mt4 is a very easy work and we can be very ready to trade them frequently as long as we can do all of our best to study it well and try all the orders we can . but the fact of the trading can be translated to make a good way to use in the trading depending on the usage of the orders in the mt4
    It is easy to use the mt4, and all its template might be good, but it is very much for a new trader or the trader that do not like the complex working in the marker, this is why i always change my own template for trading. Above all, it is a good trading platform that is user friendly and get traders what they will want in the market.

Banned
    I tried understanding the marekt in a much more processed way when I was trading the market there is always something we all should know when trading forex there is always these time when I was trying every indicator and I found out that every time I would put together the right combination I would never find it the next day so frustrated I decided to reserch n how to really put together some indicators and I found out that it is by just saving the indicator as a template, and that was it, I knew how to make a template, so a template is just the combination of the different indicators, whether imported or those that are on the mt4 thats how a template is made

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast