Do you know how to make an template and how to use it? - Page 11
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

To make a template you have to be sure that you have these market source and better channel that we see and work in forex we ahve to run the market right and be sure that there is a lot of good that comes in forex trading we are all valued in the best source we have to work as hard and the indicators you load should confir your trading style and if they do you should make it in saving it as a template its on the top bar and if you want to manage it , you can go direct and manage it again

Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    To make a template you have to be sure that you have these market source and better channel that we see and work in forex we ahve to run the market right and be sure that there is a lot of good that comes in forex trading we are all valued in the best source we have to work as hard and the indicators you load should confir your trading style and if they do you should make it in saving it as a template its on the top bar and if you want to manage it , you can go direct and manage it again
    Anybody can create an template but make sure that you are working with a good trading system otherwise there is no benefit to do trade with a template we should only save our template if its providing or producing good trading output in forex and if we don't have that then we can still test our trading ability in demo and real both until we don't have success with it.

Banned
    Yes sir I have a template too but until we don't have our edge till then there is no advantage to use our template but a trader can also use his template in demo trading account. For example if we are learning in demo then still we can save our template and later when have to do learning and practice then we have to just load our saved template to work with it.

Banned
    This is a good advice especially for all new trader's they can create their templates and can save them in mt4 terminal. According to me there is no charge to create any template and its free a trader can create as many as templates he want to use during his forex trading learning training. Right now I have one single template land I have made that after a long experience of forex.

It is better for those who do not know how to create template to learn how to go about it because it will reduce the stress of having to load indicators of your choice into the chart. All you need is to load it once and save it and once it is saved , you can easily attach it to any chart and then you have the outlook of your choice.That is the beauty of mt4 that has made this possible.

Yes its easy to use the templates these being that when you trade there is a certain form of trading that works for us in certain values the markets are well bent in the given markets of informations given , when you load or mount your trading tools and these should be the indicators and so on these would work well for you in all cases given

All we know that how a template helps us to reduce our work load in trading I am using some of my favorites templates regularly in trading I have made a support and resistance based template in which I am using some good trading indicator's, and the manual calculation of support and resistance horizontal lines. Template save your trading style for you and make your charts easy to understand.

anybody should know because these is what makes it posible for us to run the market with certain given chances and processes as traders we have given the right fungtion to anyone who is able to understand markets that we have to rule the nest trades on,the way to work on your templates is to work on the indicators and when it suits your trade then that works well on you

Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    It is better for those who do not know how to create template to learn how to go about it because it will reduce the stress of having to load indicators of your choice into the chart. All you need is to load it once and save it and once it is saved , you can easily attach it to any chart and then you have the outlook of your choice.That is the beauty of mt4 that has made this possible.
    Yes brother and this is a top beauty of using template in mt4 terminal or in other terminal. Almost every trader have his template and he like to work with his template in mt4. Correct, we can add any indicator, tools or style that we have to add in our chart and we can save that page or layout as our template and later we can use the same with one single click only. So yes its fantastic for everyone.

Banned
    Yes this is true buddy using an template in mt4 would give us so many benefits in trading. I am using a template since more than two year's and its still the same on that I am using for now in forex. Our template also helps us to understand our trading system a lot. It tell us that what kind of combination we need on chart regrading the indicator's, tools, and strategies.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast