Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?
Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504

Do you know how to make an template and how to use it?

First of all I want to welcome all new trader's in this business I am doing trading since 4 years in this business. Soon I will complete my fifth year too I want to share some good trading topics with new trader's. I am making thread's from day for new trader's because most of new trader's are facing too much problem in this forum to know about this business even they are not getting that how to use their meta trader 4 software tools and indicator.

I want to help all those new trader's and want to tell them that how they can use meta trader 4 terminal tools, indicators, and how they can make a template in meta trader terminal. I will tell you about our more meta trader 4 features also

This is my first thread in which I will tell all new trader's that how they can make a template in forex. I can understand that many trader's are not getting even the meaning of template in meta trader 4 after reading my thread and watching my charts you will automatically able to know about that. And if there is any question regarding this thread then you can post it without any reason.

Now I want to show you that how to make an template in meta trader 4.

Suppose you make a trading strategy for you and you want to use the same trading strategy in your all currency pair then you don't have to apply all your trading strategy setting again and again you have to just make it once. And after that you can apply in any type of currency pair check my graphs.

1. In first step we will just set a trading strategy for us and after that we will click on templates option in meta trader terminal after that we will click on save template

Template 1.jpg

2. After that our next step will be to save our template. And you can save it within a name like I give moving average 1 name to my template

template 2.jpg

3. After that if anytime you want to use your template then first click on Load template

Template 3.jpg

4. That's it now you have to do just click on your saved template and chart will automatically give you our strategy setting. Last time I set my template with moving average 1 name and I select that template you have to do same like that. After that you can see that how any currency trading chart giving you your own trading strategy setting without doing the same adjustment again and again

template 4.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I think you spend a lot of time to make this thread thanks to make such a fantastic thread for new trader's it will help a lot I also like to help new trader's and making a lot of thread's for them too making a template is very important because we can't set our trading strategy in all currency pair chart all the time and all new trader's should try to learn from this thread about an template great work sir.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Thanks sir for your great effort. its look very simple to make an template without without any thread like this its very hard to know about this process if a trader don't have much idea about meta trader terminal then it will take many months to learn about the use of template. i like your thread very much sir it will give us a lot of help to all new trader's

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    I think the way how to create templates is very easy, you can right click and save the template. This is basic knowledge for beginner traders. operate metatrader4 is very easy, you know metatrader4 is very popular, because it is very easy to use. you just need a little time to understand how to operate metatrader4

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Honestly, I did not know this until I see it on this thread, it is a great resource thing in the market. No matter what the case may be, traders will have to open other windows to trade, this means that the stress will reduce in importing other indicators, you will just use this template for this purpose.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Well, I have already opened a thread on similar topic and saw that most of the traders do not have anything to say about that, I hope you will continue your discussion here, templates are really very good and help a trader to make his chart and indicators setting in one folder.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Mate I think I have already posted in your thread I think most of them don't have any idea about your thread that's why we are not able to see any update there try to keep active your thread mate. If anybody posting in your thread then you have to give reply to them too or you have to put your own view too like this way your thread will be grow

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Robo forex forum is becoming a very good source of learning now. Using template is very profitable for a trader there is no need to spend much time in your meta trader software to set your trading setting all the time with other trading pairs. I love this function very much and always use in my trading that's true for all newbies this is a very good stuff to learn

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Mate I think I have already posted in your thread I think most of them don't have any idea about your thread that's why we are not able to see any update there try to keep active your thread mate. If anybody posting in your thread then you have to give reply to them too or you have to put your own view too like this way your thread will be grow
    Well, I reply my threads but I see that only a few members are replying in my threads, the main intention of my thread opening to give awareness and to spread information regarding forex trading, that is the main intention of this forum too, so that's why I open thread and wait for others to post their comments, you can see that I got the views of my thread, if the thread views are 32 then the comment is only one, why? I don't know.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    I think you spend a lot of time to make this thread thanks to make such a fantastic thread for new trader's it will help a lot I also like to help new trader's and making a lot of thread's for them too making a template is very important because we can't set our trading strategy in all currency pair chart all the time and all new trader's should try to learn from this thread about an template great work sir.
    Using chart template is the easiest way if we don't want to loose something on chart like indicators and its settings. The advantage is while we loose our main chart accidentally, we can easily make it back by loading the same template. It also very useful if we want to make same chart on other MT4.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast