Is Robo Forex forum a best source of education?
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Robo Forex forum a best source of education?

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

Is Robo Forex forum a best source of education?

As we know that forex trading business is becoming very popular day by day and many trader's enter in this business everyday. We all know that the role of forex trading education is very important in our life. There are many online forex trading education sources from where we can get a very good knowledge about forex market.

I am spending a lot of time daily in robo forex forum. From here I am getting a very good knowledge regarding forex trading strategies, trading journals, basic knowledge of forex market, and the knowledge of meta trader software I think its a very good place for all trader's. I learned a lot of things till now in this forum.

10 months back I don't had much idea about the trading journal, moving average trading strategies, about my trading plan, money management, risk management, and risk and reward ratio of my trades but with the help of robo forex forum help I feel a great change in my trading I come to know the value of all these things I am very thankful to robo forex forum for that.

Do you also think that robo forex forum is a very good source of forex trading education for you?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Yeah dear there is no doubt in it I am doing posting since a very long time in this forum there are many important threads in this forum every section have its own value there are many strategies, meta trader four and five knowledge and some other basic information in this forum I think its a very good place where we can learn a lot about forex trading business

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes i am am searching about many types of trading strategies and I am doing testing too upon them but I just want to your opinion about that I am focusing on support and resistance points too and very thankful for your comment hope other members will also suggest me any good part time earning strategy I will try to focus on long term trade's

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    although i knew that roboforex forum came just from several months ago or year, but i can see that there are many good members here, they have good quality and will always share it with the others, so no doubt if forum roboforex become a good place for all of us to get knowledge and more understanding about forex trading
    and also, moderator or staff and admin,they will always give the best for us, i can see that forum roboforex will grow to be the best forum, and i am so proud to be a member here

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Yes sir its an very old forum I think robo forex forum launched in January 2013 i feel so proud to be a member of this forum I like many content and threads in this forum. There are many good members in this forum who regularly helping members by posting good quality based threads our moderators and forum admin sir also very helpful persons. I think robo forex forum is number one forex learning forum in this world

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    This is a very good forum to learn forex trading. but I look at sub forum trading strategy, I observed very few forum members who participated. You know this forum gives a bonus post, I think many people will just want to get a bonus. if no bonus this forum, I think the forum would be very empty. but I saluted roboforex which allow this forum to learn

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Well, looking at the way this forum is being managed, it is really a place to look upon for real trading education. It is a well refined trading site that is helping traders in all ways. I am certain that doing trading and looking for mentors here will have a good impact in the trading career of nay forex trader.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Its good to see that you have learned a lot of things from roboforex forum, but this is not the only forum in which you can learn. It is true that I also learned somethings from roboforex forum, but I have spend a lot of time in forex market, so that's why my source of learning are different from roboforex, but wherever I find good information regarding forex then I start learning.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    of course I regard it as a very important source of receiving any new information form which is familiar to others ad also it is very good social environment in which w can pen friend of any others countries . so the forum is very good and hope more success for this forum

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes right robo forex forum is providing a great help to learn about forex market. Yes you are right I think anybody can join this forum and can share his trading experience with other's We can join this forum from any country. I am also enjoying my learning with robo forex forum its one of the best source of education for me too

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast