EUR/USD Analysis - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: EUR/USD Analysis

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21

EUR/USD Analysis

Hello moderator, I asked permission to create a new thread, about the analysis of the EUR / USD. I will first review the price movement on Friday, 21 November 2014. from technical analysis after prices break down pivot points, the price goes down in a large range of 190 pips. from fundamental analysis, this price movement is influenced by Draghi speak

European Central Bank President said the ECB is ready to act in a timely manner if low inflation persists and expressed a sense of urgency that triggered speculation the bank could announce further easing measures as early as next December, with some analysts expecting a full-blown quantitative easing program.

Technically speaking, weekly charts show indicators in oversold levels and EUR/USD close to its 2014 low. Thus, some consolidation should be expected before another leg lower, but fundamental factors and further speculation of ECB easing measures could easily send the pair to fresh multi-month lows ahead of the December 4 policy meeting. Immediate target is seen at the 1.2290 zone (where several 2012 weekly lows converge) en route to 1.2100.

Meanwhile, EUR/USD needs to regain the 1.2560 area to ease immediate pressure, but only a sustained recovery above 1.2740 (23.6% Fibo of broader 1.3992-1.2357) could signal a more lasting upward move.

On the data front, it’s a busy week ahead with US data including PMIs, Q3 GDP revision, durable goods orders and housing data, while German IFO , confidence indicators and Eurozone CPI, taking special attention at this point, are the main events in the Eurozone calendar.

from _http://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/eur-usd-forecast/2014/11/21/05/

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 06-15-2015 at 03:45 PM.

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan2 View Post
    well fundamentaly eurusd still in the buy zone how ever technically it is still down but remeber resistance is approx 50 pip up. so eurusd will be in buy zone forr a while then it will in the sell zone for long term as i post the chart of analysis read the chart learn the and take the trade with money managment :)
    Attachment 24089
    eurusd is weak from great time but its not in sell zone for long time now, all pairs who have usd in last they will move up now from my opinion,for long term trading higher time frames are best so if we use simple way of trading like moving average it also shows market retrace many time for up, now it will break the resistance and will move upside of white line, but still its for long term trding like months
    Capture.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 218
    The EURUSD finished forming a corrective triangle pattern and yesterday the price breakout the pattern, so it is a good opportunity to buy it right now
    or you can wait for the price to retest the pattern for a smaller stop loss, anyway, stop loss should be at 1.152195 and take profit at 1.214987.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    On the weekly chart, the EUR/USD is demonstrating a high probability Head and Shoulder inversion pattern where the right shoulder is currently in progress (weekly bearish envelope recent bearish).
    Recently, the 1.1500 price level offered a bullish recovery fleeting.

Another upward movement towards the prevalent limit of the price range was demonstrated (1.1750). However, EUR / USD bulls failed to reach higher bullish targets. On the other hand, there is evidence of an obvious bearish rejection on the daily chart.

The recent bearish movement is currently taking place towards 1.1520 (the lower limit of the consolidation range).

As for the bearish side of the market to be dominant, the EUR/USD should be able to push below 1.1520. The first bearish objective would be around 1.1420.

Otherwise, the EUR/USD remains trapped within the consolidation range represented (1.1520-1.1750) if a strong bearish pressure is not applied against 1.1520.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 17
    I see EUR/USD facing strong support level also I hope price might form ascending channel at the upper level. But if price breaks below currently support level the price next target will be 1.1345. have a look. I try to summarise overall circumstance and think this week we do not see big movement either in below or upper.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 6
    EURUSD today moved a lot first down and then up. i am really sad there were good chances to earn but it seems to risky so i did not place any order. from my analysis eurusd currently broke the downtrend and just up from it but it have one resistant on 1.1531 almost it eurusd break it and go up then it would start its up trend but there are chance that it will resist and eurusd again will go in down trend until 1.1100 range
    RoboForex - MetaTrader 4.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    My prophecy from yesterday came true. EUR/USD fall around 100 pips and everybody who had a sell trade made nice profit. in my opinion the pair has a
    lot further to go. I am still in and making money. I trade with low leverage,wide stop loss and 1h chart.
    2018-11-09.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackThrone View Post
    I think from the beginning of next week the EUR / USD will see a decline to 1.1305 and then back to 1.1395, 1.1480 and 1.1640 if it breaks the resistance at 1.1395 and 1.1480 and then 1.1640 will only be analyzed from the beginning of next week and if it succeeds in closing the week below 1.305 The EUR / USD will see areas 1.09 again
    2018-11-11.jpg This is Weekly chart for EUR/USD. If green support line is broken and pair closed under support we can possible see EUR/USD reaching 1.06 sometime in the middle of next month,after FOMC interest rate increase. Off course,on short term charts(H1,H4)there we can see moves up to 1.14 to 1.16 but long term trend is down.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Roblek; 11-11-2018 at 03:26 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Euro is still very weak,trading under trend line and 50 and 200 EMa. Italian budget proposal is weighing heavily on Euro and until that is resolved, EUR can only weaken further.2018-11-13.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920