EUR/USD Analysis - Page 11
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: EUR/USD Analysis

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

EUR/USD Analysis

Hello moderator, I asked permission to create a new thread, about the analysis of the EUR / USD. I will first review the price movement on Friday, 21 November 2014. from technical analysis after prices break down pivot points, the price goes down in a large range of 190 pips. from fundamental analysis, this price movement is influenced by Draghi speak

European Central Bank President said the ECB is ready to act in a timely manner if low inflation persists and expressed a sense of urgency that triggered speculation the bank could announce further easing measures as early as next December, with some analysts expecting a full-blown quantitative easing program.

Technically speaking, weekly charts show indicators in oversold levels and EUR/USD close to its 2014 low. Thus, some consolidation should be expected before another leg lower, but fundamental factors and further speculation of ECB easing measures could easily send the pair to fresh multi-month lows ahead of the December 4 policy meeting. Immediate target is seen at the 1.2290 zone (where several 2012 weekly lows converge) en route to 1.2100.

Meanwhile, EUR/USD needs to regain the 1.2560 area to ease immediate pressure, but only a sustained recovery above 1.2740 (23.6% Fibo of broader 1.3992-1.2357) could signal a more lasting upward move.

On the data front, it’s a busy week ahead with US data including PMIs, Q3 GDP revision, durable goods orders and housing data, while German IFO , confidence indicators and Eurozone CPI, taking special attention at this point, are the main events in the Eurozone calendar.

from _http://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/eur-usd-forecast/2014/11/21/05/

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 06-15-2015 at 03:45 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The EUR/USD pulled back after testing above the 1.10
    Support: 1.0865, 1.0715, 1.0645
    Resistance: 1.1040, 1.1125, 1.1275
    break below 1.0825 on a daily closing basis exposing the march low at 1.0715

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Today the trend is to the downside
    The entry point 1.1225 first target 1.1200 second target 1.1180
    Stop-loss 1.1290
    [url=http://www.0zz0.com][img]http://www13.0zz0.com/2015/06/15/12/259972313.png[/img][/url]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    Any further increases to EUR / USD is likely to be limited around 1.1200 where the 55-day stay. The US dollar is still in the process of correcting lower after FOMC meeting more dovish than expected. Correction lower is not clear, yet fully complete although the scope for further reduction would appear limited unless the weakening of the US dollar relative to fundamentals. The euro has benefited at least temporarily from the more dovish outlook for Fed policy.
    Yes. the EUDUSD is going to further downside in the middle of this year. I think yellen still pending the increase the interest rate. This EuR can so weakness. Because, EUR i still underpressure by the bad grisis. Greece on crisis. it can make Euro under demand on this EURO.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MSAlgeriano View Post
    The EUR/USD pulled back after testing above the 1.10
    Support: 1.0865, 1.0715, 1.0645
    Resistance: 1.1040, 1.1125, 1.1275
    break below 1.0825 on a daily closing basis exposing the march low at 1.0715
    Eurusd is downtrend i think because the europe is still there in their market trading with economy is still not good.The europe need to have wait until the stability in europe can make the eurusd become uptrend.Before the europe have the good market the eurusd is downtrend.The traders need to trade sell eurusd because the trend is still downtrend.The traders need to make the good trade of eurusd and trade it with the selling of eurusd.The traders make the trading with the eurusd must trade when they have trade well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]ok tommorow there will be pullak after at this time from 9:00 up to 18:00 my analysis based on W.Dgan time cycle calculations
    also there is news on this day be careful[/lang]

also there is news on this day be careful

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    [lang=ar]hello traders
    i think not be possible to buy more EURUSD because the statistics give result to down in this week, we see clear possibilty to SELL EURUSD in future[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    The pair continusely crawl down in the morning and now it touched the first target at 1.0890 and it is still going down and this will keep the bearish trend in the next days which will lead to what i think is the next target and it is at 1.0655.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Now that the political mural for a new Greek government has austere up, with a affiliation government formed by Syriza and ANEL searching likely, traders should embrace themselves for a few weeks affluence of EUR-risk headlines.

Syriza has claimed the victory, but the hardest assignment is ahead, that is, bear on its acclamation campaign's promises, with the a lot of acute affair a re-negotiation of Greece's debt affairs with its European counterparts. Syriza will accept no time to waste, as the accepted bailout addendum is set to expire at the end of February.

Raoul Ruparel, Head of Economic Research at Open Europe Think-Tank: "If no programme is in place, this could see Greek banks lose admission to ECB allotment as Greek bonds will no best be acceptable as collateral. With ambiguity over the bailout programme, the ECB could aswell accept to administer burden by aggressive to cut off admission to the Emergency Clamminess Assistance (ELA), as it did with Cyprus in 2013."

As anon as the new Greek government is clearly accustomed after this week, we should apprehend a aberration of account to hit the affairs on a circadian basis, with comments from Greece's new appointed PM Tsipras to be carefully watched, as able-bodied as the Troika's position on the accepted acrimonious negotiations to be conducted in the weeks to come. The boxy negotiations advanced should aftereffect in a cogent access in EUR accident headlines, a lot of acceptable to aftereffect in added EUR animation until the account clears up.

As Ruparel adds: "Greece aswell has cogent band repayments in July and August, totalling over €7bn. With banknote affluence already at a almanac low of €2bn and letters of abundant taxes traveling contributed back the Presidential acclamation was alleged in December, the new government will be abbreviate on cash. SYRIZA’s acknowledgment is to affair added T-bills (short appellation government debt) but this would crave approval from the EU/IMF/ECB Troika. If they went advanced anyway, the alone buyers would be Greek banks, however, they crave clamminess from the ECB to accomplish such purchases."

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    EURUSD is one of the most riskiest currency pair and one of the most traded currency pair. Because most people around the world does business with EUROPE and USA. And also because of the recent surge in europe and usd dollars the pair is very much unpredictable.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    EURUSD is one of the most riskiest currency pair and one of the most traded currency pair. Because most people around the world does business with EUROPE and USA. And also because of the recent surge in europe and usd dollars the pair is very much unpredictable.
    I disagree with you my brother ! EUR/USD is the most traded currency pair because it is believed to be more liquid and even the spread is less compared to some other pairs, it is only that you must learn how to trade forex very well before you can move near any currency pair. I have been trading EUR/USD with success and I can tell you that can equally be achieved by anyone who has acquired the knowledge, skills and experience about forex trading

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast