Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: A new trader need much self control and discipline in forex

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

Exclamation A new trader need much self control and discipline in forex

I am doing trading since a long time and finally I come to know that new trader's need much self control in this business. Old trader's know very well that how they have to do trade in forex but when we enter as a new trader in forex then we don't focus much on trading discipline and on self control.

I just completed one year now in forex, first 3,4 months I just waste my all time to make a lot of money in forex I became greedy most of time and don't focus much on forex trading principles. I just want to tell every new trader that don't do that mistake. Because if you will loose your money like this way then you will feel bad like me.

A new trader have to learn step by step in forex. He have to do a lot of hard work. Only your hard work will help you to achieve your goal. Along with it I check that most of new trader's want to do trade with short cut method's like buying signals, buying robot etc. New trader's have to also not focus on them. We need much hard work and we have to always maintain proper self control and discipline in trading hope all new trader's will look at this thread seriously.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    You are saying right but mostly we not able to see that in the market its very essential to maintain a very good self control and patience in forex because greed and emotion affect very easy a new trader in forex. I also suggest many new trader's to don't do any real trading until you are ready for that but they always do mistake and loose their money by entering at once in real trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    I think nowadays not many people who sell signals, indicators, and ea, because many traders who already know that it will not help at all. Even many EA purchased with high prices but then does not work well, and then we can get it for free. There is no success traders without hard work. New traders usually only focus in the search for a strategy, not thinking to improve self-control and discipline.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    I a s new trader face a lot of difficulties when i feel that I can not control my self and my trading I see my hands hurry to post any orders as soon as I see any of the simple rules I know . neglecting any other rules which be very important . so it is very good for the traders to have control up on their selves

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    That is just the case, many traders that are new are thinking forex trading is like any other business they have seen, not knowing that self discipline and balanced mindset is the right attitude to trading. In the meantime, traders will do many bad deeds they will regret letter when they are experienced. It is better to reduced anxiety till the time of experience.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    All traders need this, but it is more important with the new traders. If you think you can be gambling too much at the earlier stages of your trading, the be ready that you will lose more money. It is better to have patience and learn better with lower risk trading, this will eventually help you before you finally becomes professional.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    I am doing trading since a long time and finally I come to know that new trader's need much self control in this business. Old trader's know very well that how they have to do trade in forex but when we enter as a new trader in forex then we don't focus much on trading discipline and on self control.

I just completed one year now in forex, first 3,4 months I just waste my all time to make a lot of money in forex I became greedy most of time and don't focus much on forex trading principles. I just want to tell every new trader that don't do that mistake. Because if you will loose your money like this way then you will feel bad like me.

A new trader have to learn step by step in forex. He have to do a lot of hard work. Only your hard work will help you to achieve your goal. Along with it I check that most of new trader's want to do trade with short cut method's like buying signals, buying robot etc. New trader's have to also not focus on them. We need much hard work and we have to always maintain proper self control and discipline in trading hope all new trader's will look at this thread seriously.
    This is not only your story, but most of the new traders do the same, because they think that they will make a lot of money with forex market without any experience and knowledge of forex, they have misconception that forex is only buying and selling of currencies and no need to understand about leverage, margin, free margin and margin level etc.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah now I am not focusing much on that I am just concentrating on my learning now and making daily journals also which giving me a lot of help in forex I think our experience helps us a lot to become a successful trader in forex market In coming months I will surely do a very good trading and will able to make good consistent profit from forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    That's a very big problem for a new trader that's correct that most of new trader's are facing a lot of difficulties to make money in forex they not able to control their emotion and greed in forex. They are not following any good discipline in trading I am sure after reading your thread all new trader's will think about their trading system and will try to follow forex rules

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    That's a very big problem for a new trader that's correct that most of new trader's are facing a lot of difficulties to make money in forex they not able to control their emotion and greed in forex. They are not following any good discipline in trading I am sure after reading your thread all new trader's will think about their trading system and will try to follow forex rules
    I believe that emotion is big problem for any new trader even also for professional traders , Therefore don't make a decision with our emotion, we must make a decision based our plan and system rule, For that good management can bring our psychology more relax, strong and steady in bad condition

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast