Results 1,261 to 1,268 of 1268

Thread: Forex Fundamental News

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542

Smile Forex Fundamental News

Many trader's enter in this business everyday many like to do trade with technical methods and many like to do trade with other methods. But do you know the the importance of fundamental news is also important or us same like technical analysis, or other analysis. We can't ignore any high impact news in our trading business

Every month many important news released and we should be ready for those news. Fundamental analysis knowledge is very important for any type of trader no matter we are doing trading as a short term trader or doing trading as a long term trader in forex. Fundamental analysis have its own important in forex.

So I am opening this thread about fundamental analysis where we can discuss about the fundamental news and I will post all important news time to time in this thread. Like this way we all will able to know about the fundamental analysis value in our trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    The thing is there has to be years of experience behind using either the technical analysis or fundamental analysis in a productive way. Whether we intend to use fundamentals and trade news or use price action and earn with it, shallow understanding will not suffice. We all heard the proverb that appearances are mostly deceptive and even news trading might look easy while it is not.
    fundamental trading is good and important but it takes more time to understand but i believe its more accurate and good, in technical we can lose because of confusion but if we trade on news it have lesser confusions, so i believe that we can do good we can do better if we move slowly, if we work on some proper analysis, we can not secure trade if we do not have learning skills it can make us loser, so learn from every mistake that is perfectly fine for us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Truth be told fundamental are on the advantage of big institutions because of the big capital and leverage they posses. Retail traders can always suffer because they don't have enough to withstand such market when it gets against them in a short time. Still yet it does not stop retail traders from following such fundamental because surely it's a good way to make huge profits within a short time. It's for a trader to decide on following fundamental or not and be ready to handle any risk that comes from their trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Truth be told fundamental are on the advantage of big institutions because of the big capital and leverage they posses. Retail traders can always suffer because they don't have enough to withstand such market when it gets against them in a short time. Still yet it does not stop retail traders from following such fundamental because surely it's a good way to make huge profits within a short time. It's for a trader to decide on following fundamental or not and be ready to handle any risk that comes from their trade.
    Fundamental analysis becomes a big trigger for big traders to control market by placing huge lots. It's quite easy to see how they're making money that easy because of news and few changes in number. There's gotta be something that they know about news which we retail traders never know but to follow what market is making with its possibilities we get from our strategy.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Silhouette; 04-26-2019 at 01:42 PM.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Fundamental analysis becomes a big trigger for big traders to control market by placing huge lots. It's quite easy to see how they're making money that easy because of news and few changes in number. There's gotta be something that they know about news which we retail traders never know but to follow what market is making with its possibilities we get from our strategy.
    The mindset that the fundamental analysis is a bigger event for traders to make bigger earnings is the cause of high loss which traders get with it. I believe that it is mandatory that we experience it, we should not let it get into our heads, it will affect our outcome in the negative way. We can trade the technical analysis better that it, that is what we can trade with stable mindset and it will help us so much.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    fundamental trading is good and important but it takes more time to understand but i believe its more accurate and good, in technical we can lose because of confusion but if we trade on news it have lesser confusions, so i believe that we can do good we can do better if we move slowly, if we work on some proper analysis, we can not secure trade if we do not have learning skills it can make us loser, so learn from every mistake that is perfectly fine for us
    It is so easy to say that the fundamental trading is good, but the forex traders using it to trade knows that this is not an easy method to trade forex field. One thing I know in forex field is that the trader has to learn every of the forex strategies they want to use, that is the secret of trading knowledge with any forex strategies. I think that we can trade better with chart analysis too, that is what will not let traders to be wasting their time with the fundamental trading method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It is so easy to say that the fundamental trading is good, but the forex traders using it to trade knows that this is not an easy method to trade forex field.
    but i know its good and easy then technical, when we are trading on technical it not clearly tell us all things but when we do some fundamental it clearly tell us when market will move fast, when we can enter and when we can get loss, so both things are necessary and important just keep in mind we can securely trade if we have it, news trading is one way to earn more pips in short period just we need to know the way and reality

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 107
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    but i know its good and easy then technical, when we are trading on technical it not clearly tell us all things but when we do some fundamental it clearly tell us when market will move fast, when we can enter and when we can get loss, so both things are necessary and important just keep in mind we can securely trade if we have it, news trading is one way to earn more pips in short period just we need to know the way and reality
    Yes its good to hear someone supporting fundamental analysis, its a great means to turn the news volatility in our favor. Again during news more margin calls occur but this is just due to the higher volatility and inability of traders to manage their accounts. A trader might have more faith in technical analysis or fundamental analysis or in using both together, but what counts is his efficiency in using them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Yes its good to hear someone supporting fundamental analysis, its a great means to turn the news volatility in our favor. Again during news more margin calls occur but this is just due to the higher volatility and inability of traders to manage their accounts. A trader might have more faith in technical analysis or fundamental analysis or in using both together, but what counts is his efficiency in using them.
    actually its good i like news trading, from my experience when news come market just move on it, market not move on technical on that time, actually fundamental is the core and important thing, we all should practice more and more if we do not have proper management if we do not have proper analysis then news can give us more loss then technical also because in this market move huge

Not allowed!

Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127