Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542

Smile Forex Fundamental News

Many trader's enter in this business everyday many like to do trade with technical methods and many like to do trade with other methods. But do you know the the importance of fundamental news is also important or us same like technical analysis, or other analysis. We can't ignore any high impact news in our trading business

Every month many important news released and we should be ready for those news. Fundamental analysis knowledge is very important for any type of trader no matter we are doing trading as a short term trader or doing trading as a long term trader in forex. Fundamental analysis have its own important in forex.

So I am opening this thread about fundamental analysis where we can discuss about the fundamental news and I will post all important news time to time in this thread. Like this way we all will able to know about the fundamental analysis value in our trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Dear I not focus much on fundamental analysis but because I focus much on technically study but if you will post daily regular posts about fundamental news here then it will be very helpful for all forum member's because we will able to see easily about strong market news update without following any forex trading news site thanks for that great effort dear

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Dear I not focus much on fundamental analysis but because I focus much on technically study but if you will post daily regular posts about fundamental news here then it will be very helpful for all forum member's because we will able to see easily about strong market news update without following any forex trading news site thanks for that great effort dear
    Dear technically study can be useful but you should not focus completely on technically study, you should also give the intention on fundamental news in order to get the whole benefit of this business.

Forex is difficult and tough business and we should have to get all the qualities like fundamental news and technically study in order to get the fruitful result.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Dear technically study can be useful but you should not focus completely on technically study, you should also give the intention on fundamental news in order to get the whole benefit of this business.

Forex is difficult and tough business and we should have to get all the qualities like fundamental news and technically study in order to get the fruitful result.
    Yes our analysis should consider all aspects of trading. Trading comes after the good analysing and prediction of the market, when the luck intervene it increase your profits if you are already a winner and it save you from losses when your trade is going against your expectations. The luck is a plus factor of success, traders must not rely on it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Forex fundamental news is most important for all new traders and successful traders. We should not trade in live account without Forex fundamental news. Understand forex market trend is so hard for all. So if we see Forex fundamental news, we can make profit from forex so soon.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Asma Akter View Post
    Forex fundamental news is most important for all new traders and successful traders. We should not trade in live account without Forex fundamental news. Understand forex market trend is so hard for all. So if we see Forex fundamental news, we can make profit from forex so soon.
    It is not important to me, because I have tried all I could with its trading, yet, it will not yield anything good to my account. It is such a way to risk the market, perhaps to gamble the market at times, because it will not always say what the economics predicts, and I do not think I can risk my money and career on such way of trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is not important to me, because I have tried all I could with its trading, yet, it will not yield anything good to my account. It is such a way to risk the market, perhaps to gamble the market at times, because it will not always say what the economics predicts, and I do not think I can risk my money and career on such way of trading.
    I lost huge to the news trading last time, so this time I am going to try something new and different. You know when something is not working for you it is the right time to change and try it in a different way. In conclusion I think the fundamental trading is a flop and traders should not even think of making use of such trading method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Actually I do not take order during the news time. I do not think it is good a idea to trade during the news time if you do not have enough time. As I am trying with small capital so I prefer not to trade during the news time. I close the trading platform and come out from market when news occur. If you are trading with 1000$ capital then think about trading during the news time but take small lot entry.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Dear you can not deny the importance of fundamental analysis as we can get the benefit while using the fundamental analysis, no doubt technical study is useful but we can not avoid the fundamental analysis, I would like to suggest that we should use all the source of powerful trading in order to get more profit from forex trading, never trade carelessly in order to avoid the terrible situation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Good idea to discuss the fundamental analysis, because we rarely find a discussion about fundamental than technical analysis. Yes, fundamental analysis is important, many news which become as a trigger to change the trend in the market or the long-term trend. Although the fundamentals is not just about economic news, I always wait for news high impact like FOMC, NFP, and ECB press conferrence.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Page 1 of 112 123451151101 ... LastLast