Forex Fundamental News - Page 77
Page 77 of 127 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Fundamental News

News are the vital component of the forex market to move the market strongly in one direction. So, we should know the impacts of the news all the time which can help us to take the best decisions all the time. Fundamental analysis sis very important for the traders to know the exact price movements in the future. There are technical and fundamental analysis and we can follow both for the best trading decisions.

forex fundamental news comes every day every time old experienced trader gives the idea and tells the econimic condition of every country and make a result that now what happen in market.and we also be analysis fundamental analysis and try to understand that where marekt will be going.

Trader
    Forex news is very important ,most especially the high impact news,we must be very careful when we see news coming out there is no need entering the market such periods because no matter how your technical analysis,the news can rubbish everything in minutes.

Banned
    the fundamental news do move the market actually but it gives no clue when it will move the market or not. Most at times the one that you expect will move the market don't.therefore, I think I have given up on them and now I am following the technical trading approach full time to understand it adequately.

The fundamental news is very important things to know and learn by traders, this factor can easy to change the movement of the price quickly and very dangeroursly for newbie if they are doing trade when the news will release. As trader we must learn about fundamental

Trader
    I think that it is a very crucial thing for every forex trader to understand the forex news and how they work and how we can usenthem to trade the market to make money, forex is mostly moved by news and we can not afford to be casual or careless about trading the forex market using the news, if a trader does not have the news knowledge then I see such trader committing a lot of mistakes which can results into total loss of trading account.

When asked what my favourite method of analysis is, I should naturally respond "Fundamental Analysis", since I have the utmost disdain for Technical Analysis. However, on a second thought, I'll have to say the answer is "none", because fundamental analysis is relevant only for long term investors whose holding period/time frame is at least 4 months. Fortunately, I'm not in that category, so I don't need to utilise fundamental analysis, except in a very general sense - to keep abreast of goings-on in the foreign currency markets. The truth is that for purposes of intraday trading, we are trading the market noise, so both TA and FA are not so useful.

Quote Originally Posted by hafizz View Post
    Yes it is atrue that many people are joining the forex every day and earn money and get experince and with this a perfact trader...thank you
    Not all traders can make money in forex with ease, and I think as a beginner trader it must be ready to suffer losses that may be very painful, no, not pessimistic but this is the reality in this business, because the high level of risk is very easy for us to experience a loss, for that self awareness before starting this business is necessary..

Quote Originally Posted by newera View Post
    I think that it is a very crucial thing for every forex trader to understand the forex news and how they work and how we can usenthem to trade the market to make money, forex is mostly moved by news and we can not afford to be casual or careless about trading the forex market using the news, if a trader does not have the news knowledge then I see such trader committing a lot of mistakes which can results into total loss of trading account.
    We are the Forex traders and we should be in a position to understand anything that effects this market, and news affects the currency prices in a big way. If we want to make profits during news we have to thoroughly learn fundamentals. News trading is tough and risky but we should at least keep looking at the news calendar.

I think that news is always important it let you know that how much the currency rates are declining or going upward, You should watch them and after watching analyse them in a well mannered way so you are able to do better trading.

Page 77 of 127 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast