Page 6 of 127 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Fundamental News

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542

Smile Forex Fundamental News

Many trader's enter in this business everyday many like to do trade with technical methods and many like to do trade with other methods. But do you know the the importance of fundamental news is also important or us same like technical analysis, or other analysis. We can't ignore any high impact news in our trading business

Every month many important news released and we should be ready for those news. Fundamental analysis knowledge is very important for any type of trader no matter we are doing trading as a short term trader or doing trading as a long term trader in forex. Fundamental analysis have its own important in forex.

So I am opening this thread about fundamental analysis where we can discuss about the fundamental news and I will post all important news time to time in this thread. Like this way we all will able to know about the fundamental analysis value in our trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Thanks for your comments guys I am very thankful to all of you. This week I not posted about important fundamental news because this week there will be not too much movement and there is no high impact in the news. Waiting for the next week hope we will able to see some important news next week and I will post it here.
    Yeah mate ..., Christmas and New Year holidays.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yup rina ji Christams and New year holidays coming so waiting for next month now. I think we will able to see the impact non farm payroll I think most of time we able to see good movement in the starting phase of every year, I am not sure about that but since 2 year's I am able to see a great movement in Jan and Feb month mostly

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    It is a good means to be at alert during the trading, even if the trader is trading only technical, I believe that he should still reverend the news trading. Although it is hard at times to do the news trading, because I have tried many series of system to trade the news, only one is working out of them all,. This means it is more challenging.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    I think if you are focusing on long term target then you should focus much on technical analysis. But you are right that some news could be dangerous high impact news should not be avoided during trading. Along with it we have to focus on sentimental analysis some time. Personally I think that long term trader's give much respect to technical analysis

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It is a good means to be at alert during the trading, even if the trader is trading only technical, I believe that he should still reverend the news trading. Although it is hard at times to do the news trading, because I have tried many series of system to trade the news, only one is working out of them all,. This means it is more challenging.
    Trading on news is more challenging for a trader, personally I not like to do trade during news for short term trading or scalping, I just wait for the good entry and exit point and according to that I stick with my trades, no matter news is coming or not I hold my position and try to lock my profit time to time. This is a good way of trading for me

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Fundamental news analysis is extremely essential in forex market I am also waiting around for tomorrow and Friday because big news are taking place as soon as possible I believe today there'll be some movement too within the market. I am very thankful to your post Khimi actually I'm not doing trading with any CAD pair for today so waiting around for UK and ADP NON farm news

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rapidace View Post
    Fundamental news analysis is extremely essential in forex market I am also waiting around for tomorrow and Friday because big news are taking place as soon as possible I believe today there'll be some movement too within the market. I am very thankful to your post Khimi actually I'm not doing trading with any CAD pair for today so waiting around for UK and ADP NON farm news
    That's very nice rapidace I will try to post all important news next week, I will try to post all UK news in this thread, Yeah I also put ADP NON FARM payroll news in this thread, but most of all trader's know that non farm take place first week of Friday in each month. I think this is one of my best thread where we can share our fundamental experience with each other

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Was little bit busy last day so let me check how many important fundamental news are important for this week:

HIGH IMPACT NEWS SCHEDULE:

2 January 2015: Friday

1. U.K Manufacturing PMI, Movement Expected 63 pips
    2. U.S ISM Manufacturing PMI Movement Expected 61 pips

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Thanks for this information dear, I am waiting for the non farm payroll data which will take place on next Friday, I think Today there is no big news yeah tomorrow they are two high impact news, U.k And U.S Manufacturing PMI , I think U.S news is always important because it almost affect the all currency pairs, even commodities too

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 206
    Yes, fundamental news are very important and has serious impact on currency pairs. In recent times we have seen some important news driven few currency pairs to move over 700 pips in few weeks. And truly if we can keep these news impact in our trading strategy we can make good profit out of it or even we can save our equity using SL. We can know about news release from different source but probable impact is hard to know. Thanks for your thread to inform us about probable impact of those news.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 127 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast