Page 5 of 127 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Fundamental News

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542

Smile Forex Fundamental News

Many trader's enter in this business everyday many like to do trade with technical methods and many like to do trade with other methods. But do you know the the importance of fundamental news is also important or us same like technical analysis, or other analysis. We can't ignore any high impact news in our trading business

Every month many important news released and we should be ready for those news. Fundamental analysis knowledge is very important for any type of trader no matter we are doing trading as a short term trader or doing trading as a long term trader in forex. Fundamental analysis have its own important in forex.

So I am opening this thread about fundamental analysis where we can discuss about the fundamental news and I will post all important news time to time in this thread. Like this way we all will able to know about the fundamental analysis value in our trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think there is nothing much to learn about fundamental analysis dear in this section I am just posting high impact news data summary for every week and some time I am updating daily strong news report too in this thread. If you want to ask something more about fundamental analysis then I will try to help you my friend

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Even if a trader is more of the technical trading, the relevant side of the news trading are needed for the trader to have success in the market. Forex traders working in the market need to be informed all the time, they need the political news, financial news, economical news etc, that will bring balance to ones trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    Well, I am a technical analyst and trader, so I don't usually trade on the basis of fundamental, but I keep an eye on upcoming high impact news, this thread is good and the discussion in this thread is also good, we should talk about the expected data release, that how much data may come out. for example the expected NFP data, expected movement on FOMC meeting minutes, ECB interest rate decision, BOE interest rates, unemployment claims etc.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    I for my self do not any system except this which depends on the fundamental news . for I`m sure of some thing , it is very important , which is the news is the only and the most powerful thing which make the market take any direction of movements . wheather it goes up or down . this by the effect of the news only

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Yes there many traders who are doing trade with different methods they apply different methods on trading . some of traders do traders with simple methods and some do with advance methods but one thing I want to share here that we can't ignore the importance of fundamanetal news it is must for successful trade.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Well, I am a technical analyst and trader, so I don't usually trade on the basis of fundamental, but I keep an eye on upcoming high impact news, this thread is good and the discussion in this thread is also good, we should talk about the expected data release, that how much data may come out. for example the expected NFP data, expected movement on FOMC meeting minutes, ECB interest rate decision, BOE interest rates, unemployment claims etc.
    If you use news then you do fundamental analysis also although that that often. Its good to combine fundamental and technical analysis to have a bigger scope on what will be the future trends. I do also both fundamental and technical analysis and some how I do feel secure each time I trade as I do feel that I can earn good money if my forecast is more accurate.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    This is a very good method of trading technical analysis and fundamental analysis both should be combined during trading. By combing these two there is a better chance to get bigger amount of pips from the market. I mostly focus on technical analysis and along with it pay attention on top fundamental news too like non farm payroll data, ECB conference etc.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    News trading is very fantastic in the market, and one should be very active in doing it. I do not do the news trading in its entirety, but I am sure that it will bring justification to the trading of the trader that does do. News trading helps so well in the market, and if you have a good trading system of trading the news, you will earn so quickly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks for your comments guys I am very thankful to all of you. This week I not posted about important fundamental news because this week there will be not too much movement and there is no high impact in the news. Waiting for the next week hope we will able to see some important news next week and I will post it here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Oh thanks to let me know about that Khimi I think we should keep an eye on high impact news only so you are doing a right thing that not posting less high impact news in this thread. I will wait for your next week update when you will post important fundamental news for next week trading schedule. I think Next month Non Farm Payroll will be released so we should ready for that too

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 127 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast