Page 4 of 127 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Fundamental News

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542

Smile Forex Fundamental News

Many trader's enter in this business everyday many like to do trade with technical methods and many like to do trade with other methods. But do you know the the importance of fundamental news is also important or us same like technical analysis, or other analysis. We can't ignore any high impact news in our trading business

Every month many important news released and we should be ready for those news. Fundamental analysis knowledge is very important for any type of trader no matter we are doing trading as a short term trader or doing trading as a long term trader in forex. Fundamental analysis have its own important in forex.

So I am opening this thread about fundamental analysis where we can discuss about the fundamental news and I will post all important news time to time in this thread. Like this way we all will able to know about the fundamental analysis value in our trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Important news coming within few hours check this:

UK BOE Interest Rate. Expected movement 86 pips
    EU ECB Interest rate: Expected movement 78 pips
    ECB Rate Press Conference: Expected movement 97 pips

Be safe and Use proper Money management, Risk management, and Stop loss use in your trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Thanks for this update Mrs.Khimi I think today is a very big day. As we know that 1st Friday of every month is very important for us last day I was expected good movement after ECB conference news and there was a good movement in Euro/Usd pair hope today we will see more movement in Euro/Usd payment because Non Farm Payroll Data is coming

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes you are right sir today non farm payroll data will be release there are a lot of hours right now for that announcement till then we don't have to do any trade today. Because there could be very big movement that time so I will suggest every to use proper strict stop loss in your trading and try to use proper risk management too in your trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Forex trading is a very highly risky business that we all know but if we maintain ourself properly for making money then for sure it will very dangerous and risky business to make money in this business. Its very helpful for the trader to have the Forex Fundamental News to be profitable for the trader and its also help in our fundamental analysis due to this we will have good profit from this trading business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    You are right miya a very good knowledge of fundamental analysis can help you to know about the important economic date every week or a month. I am not saying that only fundamental is important along with you should concentrate on technical analysis and sentimental analysis too. These three analysis are very important part of our trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hey guys I was not here yesterday was busy with some work. Let see which fundamental news is much stronger today I think this week there are few important news are follows:

1. NZ RBNZ interest Rate: Movement expected 69 pips
    2. Australian Employment Change: Movement expected 52 pips
    3. US core retail sales: Movement expected 62 pips

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    You are right miya a very good knowledge of fundamental analysis can help you to know about the important economic date every week or a month. I am not saying that only fundamental is important along with you should concentrate on technical analysis and sentimental analysis too. These three analysis are very important part of our trading
    Yes, good fundamental analysis can help traders to make accurate analysis to economic news and its effect to the market so it is possible to gain consistent profit with the information, news and experience from making fundamental analysis. For me, making analysis from news is much harder than technical analysis because there is no tools to help us in making analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Yeah with the help of economic news we will able to know the many important things in forex. Its very important to be safe on news trading, Many new trader's loose their in forex due to lack of fundamental analysis knowledge. So its important to do a deeply study and learning in this topic called fundamental analysis

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes right hukam every trader have to know about the fundamental analysis, because its one of the very essential part of this foreign exchange market. I always post important news in this thread which can help a trader to make a very good analysis for their trading. Just waiting for Monday now will post important fundamental news on Monday for next week

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    That's good, I didn't know that you are continously updating your thread, this is good that you keep informing others that which news is near to issue and what data can impact on market in higher range. Can you please explain some more about your fundamental analysis?

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 127 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast