Forex Fundamental News - Page 2
Page 2 of 127 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Fundamental News

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538

Smile Forex Fundamental News

Many trader's enter in this business everyday many like to do trade with technical methods and many like to do trade with other methods. But do you know the the importance of fundamental news is also important or us same like technical analysis, or other analysis. We can't ignore any high impact news in our trading business

Every month many important news released and we should be ready for those news. Fundamental analysis knowledge is very important for any type of trader no matter we are doing trading as a short term trader or doing trading as a long term trader in forex. Fundamental analysis have its own important in forex.

So I am opening this thread about fundamental analysis where we can discuss about the fundamental news and I will post all important news time to time in this thread. Like this way we all will able to know about the fundamental analysis value in our trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Thanks to update your thread mam so these 4 news are very important to follow this week right? I think high movement not expected this week I think there will be big movement in next month non farm payroll date released every month on 1st Friday so we have to ready for that by the way thanks for your great effort I will keep an eye on those 4 news

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    I am a technical trader but from your thread I will able to know very easily that which trade's are very important for me this week thanks for sharing these 4 important news I am just waiting for the next week too. Some time non farm payroll could be very dangerous so a trader should have a very good knowledge of fundamental analysis

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    I am a technical trader but from your thread I will able to know very easily that which trade's are very important for me this week thanks for sharing these 4 important news I am just waiting for the next week too. Some time non farm payroll could be very dangerous so a trader should have a very good knowledge of fundamental analysis
    I could only say that you should not what you just heard affect your view about trading, the view that you have being carrying successfully for long time. One thing I should tell you is that, you can still use the both together. Still the fundamental can not tell you what you will know for the whole week, the technical only have that power.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    I could only say that you should not what you just heard affect your view about trading, the view that you have being carrying successfully for long time. One thing I should tell you is that, you can still use the both together. Still the fundamental can not tell you what you will know for the whole week, the technical only have that power.
    If a trader wants to combine two analysis then he can do it, but need a lot of time to consider on both analysis, because I don't think that there is a co-relation between these two analysis, but I personally am using these two analysis in my trading, not completely, but I have a look on fundamental, because this is necessary for all the traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    i usually use technical analysis as the basic for trading ( scalping ) but after several weeks, i have paid attention about the news or fundamental analysis, i paid attention to see the news as a good moment for trading, and then can maximize my scalping in there,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yes, NFP news can be risky if we don't prepare good money management because NFP can move the price quickly in short time so it can cause big loss in short time if we don't make good preparation in our money management and risk management. But it can be very profitable too if we made good preparation. It can give a lot of pips in short time if we can open position and close it in the right time. News can be very helpful to give big pips in short time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    News trading is very profitable there is no doubt in it but many trader's don't know much about fundamental analysis as we can see that every month few high impact news release in this market. And if we will not prepare fully for them the chance of loosing money will be higher in this field so its our duty to pay much attention on fundamental analysis

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    News trading is very profitable there is no doubt in it but many trader's don't know much about fundamental analysis as we can see that every month few high impact news release in this market. And if we will not prepare fully for them the chance of loosing money will be higher in this field so its our duty to pay much attention on fundamental analysis
    You're right that news trading can be very profitable if traders knew how to take advantages on it but it can cause big loss when you don't prepare yourself with the risk. If you are right in making analysis and timing to open position, it is very possible to gain hundred pips in short time (at least tens of pips) so you don't need to wait too long to reach your daily target. But if you made mistakes and don't limit the loss, it's possible to suffer big losses either.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Forex trading is a risky market but as we know that forex trading market is very simple nothing is very hard at all here but if will not maintain ourself properly for making money then for sure it will be a very dangerous and hard business to make money in forex. You are right sir we can make good amount of pips on news trading and even we can loose a big amount of money too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    There are many important news Today. They are as follows:

Wednesday: 3rd December 2014

1. UK service PMI ( Movement Expected 61 pips)
    2. US ADP NFP Employment ( Movement Expected 60 pips)
    3. Canada BOC Interest Rate ( Movement Expected 84 pips)
    4. U.S ISM Non Manufacturing PMI ( Movement Expected 54 pips)
    5. Aud Retail Sales. ( Movement Expected 35 pips)

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 127 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast