Forex Fundamental News - Page 27
Page 27 of 127 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Fundamental News

Banned
    The news and economical events are the reason why the market moves, no doubt but then to me, I don't think that it is wise trading the news, thus waiting for news release before trading. I would advice us to focus more on technical trading approach, if we should be able to focus on technical trading approach and should be able to make the analysis rightly, then I am so sure we would be able to make money and have the news in our favor.

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    The news and economical events are the reason why the market moves, no doubt but then to me, I don't think that it is wise trading the news, thus waiting for news release before trading. I would advice us to focus more on technical trading approach, if we should be able to focus on technical trading approach and should be able to make the analysis rightly, then I am so sure we would be able to make money and have the news in our favor.
    I think, it is the trader's reaction that make the price move,trading the news is much riskier compare to technical approach in trading, but whatever strategy we may use it is very important that we are discipline in what we do all the time so that we can succeed with more success.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    I think, it is the trader's reaction that make the price move,trading the news is much riskier compare to technical approach in trading, but whatever strategy we may use it is very important that we are discipline in what we do all the time so that we can succeed with more success.
    traders need to trade carefully with the news because the fluctuation is too high and will touch the stop loss easier, so for them who use technical analysis , better to wait for several minutes after the news is released to wait the price get the track or right movements in the market

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    traders need to trade carefully with the news because the fluctuation is too high and will touch the stop loss easier, so for them who use technical analysis , better to wait for several minutes after the news is released to wait the price get the track or right movements in the market
    It is not easy to trade the news if the truth is to be told, the news traders are the real traders that are smart in the market. But I will rather work with my technical chart and get the best out of the market with what I know, this is smarter for traders to trade with what is surer, technical trading is surer for traders.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is not easy to trade the news if the truth is to be told, the news traders are the real traders that are smart in the market. But I will rather work with my technical chart and get the best out of the market with what I know, this is smarter for traders to trade with what is surer, technical trading is surer for traders.
    It is much easily to trade the technical approach than the news, it is much more complicated, but then most traders thinks that trading the fundamental trading approach is more better, but then it is not even close to that. I would take trading decisions based on the technical and my candle stick strategy rather than the fundamental approach.

I think that the trading on this market can be very good and effective so for many reasons i can be able to find the trading easier when I read about the news and make a good analyzing for the trading and making the trading more clear and willing to help me in the charts on the longer times frames .

Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I think that the trading on this market can be very good and effective so for many reasons i can be able to find the trading easier when I read about the news and make a good analyzing for the trading and making the trading more clear and willing to help me in the charts on the longer times frames .
    Reading the news does not indicate where the market would go, but I have experienced that it would only give traders the wrong mindset, news are not good for traders, therefore I have resort to trading the technical approach, it work best and would give to trader good result when learned.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Reading the news does not indicate where the market would go, but I have experienced that it would only give traders the wrong mindset, news are not good for traders, therefore I have resort to trading the technical approach, it work best and would give to trader good result when learned.
    Well, the news trading is the riskiest I have ever seen in the market, and the traders of the news trading will surely have to be sure of what they are doing by building their strategy even above what the readings of the news would tell them, if not, they will never get success through news even if they knew how to interprets it well, because the prevailing sentiments in the market matters most.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    if you can read and analyze the news with all characteristic and impact to the market, so you will know where the price will go or at least know the fluctuation that will happen in the market, in facts, there are many traders who can take the advantages with pay attention to fundamental analysis, my basic is technical analysis, but then now i combine it with fundamental analysis,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    if you can read and analyze the news with all characteristic and impact to the market, so you will know where the price will go or at least know the fluctuation that will happen in the market, in facts, there are many traders who can take the advantages with pay attention to fundamental analysis, my basic is technical analysis, but then now i combine it with fundamental analysis,
    It is true, but in the truth of the market, it is not simple this way. Traders that will analyze the news and follow the path, and the market will follow suit that part as well? That is not easy my friend, I have noticed that even if the trader happens to read the news rightly, the actual impact of the news might do a different thing.

Page 27 of 127 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast