Page 12 of 127 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Fundamental News

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542

Smile Forex Fundamental News

Many trader's enter in this business everyday many like to do trade with technical methods and many like to do trade with other methods. But do you know the the importance of fundamental news is also important or us same like technical analysis, or other analysis. We can't ignore any high impact news in our trading business

Every month many important news released and we should be ready for those news. Fundamental analysis knowledge is very important for any type of trader no matter we are doing trading as a short term trader or doing trading as a long term trader in forex. Fundamental analysis have its own important in forex.

So I am opening this thread about fundamental analysis where we can discuss about the fundamental news and I will post all important news time to time in this thread. Like this way we all will able to know about the fundamental analysis value in our trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    EURUSD is overall a good pair to trade. Forex is a means of earning money where we have to do analysis with the technical and fundamental manner. Forex is online business. It no needs academic qualification to do Forex business. But it needs the learning and trading otherwise no earning is possible here.
    Forex trading business knowledge is little bit differ from any academic qualification. We have to gain practical knowledge and have to gain many year's of trading experience to become a pro. I think Euro/Usd is one of the popular currency pair in this business. Most of people like to do trade in Euro/Usd pair because it behave nicely in technical and fundamental time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Forex trading business knowledge is little bit differ from any academic qualification. We have to gain practical knowledge and have to gain many year's of trading experience to become a pro. I think Euro/Usd is one of the popular currency pair in this business. Most of people like to do trade in Euro/Usd pair because it behave nicely in technical and fundamental time.
    yes, good pair for trading, eurusd will always have good movements in the market, because there are many schedule or news that will give the impact in the market, besides it, eurusd has low spread, it is nice condition for traders and get more chances to collect some pips

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Right, trading is such a complex profession, it would be a lot easier to finish a college degree that become a successful trader, but considering the reward that we can get if we succeed in this market, I can understand that there are still a lot of traders try to do good in trading even if they fail so many times.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Right, trading is such a complex profession, it would be a lot easier to finish a college degree that become a successful trader, but considering the reward that we can get if we succeed in this market, I can understand that there are still a lot of traders try to do good in trading even if they fail so many times.
    Forex market is very potential and also earning with it is easier compared to many tedious jobs out there. Forex is very exciting and profitable business for every trader which is not a boring business at all, when i trade in forex, i am busy to make enough plan to trade well and make forex interesting in my life.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Forex market is very potential and also earning with it is easier compared to many tedious jobs out there. Forex is very exciting and profitable business for every trader which is not a boring business at all, when i trade in forex, i am busy to make enough plan to trade well and make forex interesting in my life.
    The potential of making money is very high in forex, but the bad thing is people not want to wait for any long time income. They want to make quick from here and want to do relax for their whole life. They should understand that no other income opportunity or job can give them this type of facility, we have to do hard work in all income streams

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    I am very thankful to all forum member's who regularly posting their comments on time to time in this thread. This weak I have not posted any news till now was little bit busy let check next important fundamental events for this week.

1.Important News For This Week:

Date 30th April 2015 Day Thursday

a.Canada GDP m/m 6:00 PM (IST)

2.Date 1st May 2015 Day Friday

a.UK Manufacturing PMI 2:00 PM (IST)

b.US ISM Manufacturing PMI 7:30 PM (IST)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    it is a must for all of us to be able to know the differences between the using of these different types of the trading analysis . so the trading may be so good when we understand what we are to do atb the suitable time . . the fundamental analysis give us the right meaning of the news and the events may cause the movement of the market at any direction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    it is a must for all of us to be able to know the differences between the using of these different types of the trading analysis . so the trading may be so good when we understand what we are to do atb the suitable time . . the fundamental analysis give us the right meaning of the news and the events may cause the movement of the market at any direction.
    There are different aspects that traders should understand, we have the fundamental, technical and psychological aspects, trading analysis should be based on technical and fundamental, while psychological is implemented within to ourself especially when we already have an open trade, newbie traders may experience different kinds of emotions when they have an open trade.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    There are different aspects that traders should understand, we have the fundamental, technical and psychological aspects, trading analysis should be based on technical and fundamental, while psychological is implemented within to ourself especially when we already have an open trade, newbie traders may experience different kinds of emotions when they have an open trade.
    Yes traders need to give due importance to all the three aspects you mentioned- technicals, Fundamentals and Psychological. Traders who ignore the news will have to face failure. During the time of a major news or event the market may prove all the technical analysis and indicators wrong. All supports and resistances can be rendered void. So reading the news and fundamentals is very important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Yes traders need to give due importance to all the three aspects you mentioned- technicals, Fundamentals and Psychological. Traders who ignore the news will have to face failure. During the time of a major news or event the market may prove all the technical analysis and indicators wrong. All supports and resistances can be rendered void. So reading the news and fundamentals is very important.
    technicals, Fundamentals and Psychological aspects have their important roles in our trading. Our strenght in trading may be for instance the absence of fear, but really sometimes we become afraid, which we should always try to put under subjection. Our strength also can be the ability to be patient in growing our profits. It may also be the ability to analyse the market properly.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 127 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast