Forex Fundamental News - Page 126
Page 126 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1268

Thread: Forex Fundamental News

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538

    Smile Forex Fundamental News

    Many trader's enter in this business everyday many like to do trade with technical methods and many like to do trade with other methods. But do you know the the importance of fundamental news is also important or us same like technical analysis, or other analysis. We can't ignore any high impact news in our trading business

    Every month many important news released and we should be ready for those news. Fundamental analysis knowledge is very important for any type of trader no matter we are doing trading as a short term trader or doing trading as a long term trader in forex. Fundamental analysis have its own important in forex.

    So I am opening this thread about fundamental analysis where we can discuss about the fundamental news and I will post all important news time to time in this thread. Like this way we all will able to know about the fundamental analysis value in our trading.

    Not allowed!

  2. #1251
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    You should know better and understand what the market is all about. Because experience has made me know that, news trading is one of the reason why a lot of traders has been losing their money. I personally don't want to trade with the use of the news method, because I know that the technical trend trading has been working for me, therefore being the best way to always follow the market.
    News is what the fundamental strategies is all about, many traders are losing with the news, it is only few traders which are making it successfully with the news trading. I believe that the traders which are trading the news are the traders that wants to gain so fast in the market, they will be making much mistake in that way. The manner at which the news moves is not encouraging traders to likewise know how best to trade it.

    Not allowed!

  3. #1252
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    News is what the fundamental strategies is all about, many traders are losing with the news, it is only few traders which are making it successfully with the news trading. I believe that the traders which are trading the news are the traders that wants to gain so fast in the market, they will be making much mistake in that way. The manner at which the news moves is not encouraging traders to likewise know how best to trade it.
    if a trader loses from news it not means we loses all time or its bad way, news is also a way and people really can earn from this way,i have experience in trading when you do demo on news you can easily understand how much you can earn, from news trading you can earn good profit in short period, but make sure you use news trading with some management if you do not use management you can lose just, you can not survive with news without management, from my experience management is more important then analysis

    Not allowed!

  4. #1253
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,061
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    if a trader loses from news it not means we loses all time or its bad way, news is also a way and people really can earn from this way,i have experience in trading when you do demo on news you can easily understand how much you can earn, from news trading you can earn good profit in short period, but make sure you use news trading with some management if you do not use management you can lose just, you can not survive with news without management, from my experience management is more important then analysis
    Whether we trade news or anything, we will have losses for sure and if the losses are more than the profits we have to fill the gaps in our trading. Learning is continuous though its intensity decreases with time, also good work has to be put in as long as profits are expected. During the news volatility can be high so a trader needs to be alert and mentally strong.

    Not allowed!

  5. #1254
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    Those good with fundamentals can find good earnings with news but those good with technicals can find profits with market trends. News trading is not a simple issue, its very complex and though it can give good profits it needs lot of experience and expertise. So if you understand fundamental analysis there is no restriction regarding news trading. But I am too more comfortable with just technical trends.
    The situation of the fundamental analysis is at the tight corner for traders, that is why the traders of the fundamental analysis are not making it easily. They may suspect what forex field would do, but they can still not control what will happen. The problem with the fundamental analysis mostly is that, forex traders will read it correctly on what will happen, but forex prices will do otherwise. That makes fundamental analysis hard to trade

    Not allowed!

  6. #1255
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,376
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    The situation of the fundamental analysis is at the tight corner for traders, that is why the traders of the fundamental analysis are not making it easily. They may suspect what forex field would do, but they can still not control what will happen. The problem with the fundamental analysis mostly is that, forex traders will read it correctly on what will happen, but forex prices will do otherwise. That makes fundamental analysis hard to trade
    fundamental analysis is wrong, if we trade on fundamental analysis i am sure we can lose there is not e valid way for getting signal from news, there is no indicator or any tool to understand about it, just we can lose, so i recommend to move for technical trading if you have ever think about news trading, its worthy and best way, but make sure you learn before real trading

    Not allowed!

  7. #1256
    Trader Silhouette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,506
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    fundamental analysis is wrong, if we trade on fundamental analysis i am sure we can lose there is not e valid way for getting signal from news, there is no indicator or any tool to understand about it, just we can lose, so i recommend to move for technical trading if you have ever think about news trading, its worthy and best way, but make sure you learn before real trading
    Be a trader who has positive thinking about anything. Don't say that fundamental analysis is wrong because you'll put and blame everything that's related to fundamental as bad. Fortunately the fact isn't that harsh because many traders out there already proved that trading can be done with tecnical analysis and fundamental analysis. I suppose it's only your issues why you called fundamental analysis is wrong based on your own understanding.

    Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

  8. #1257
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Be a trader who has positive thinking about anything. Don't say that fundamental analysis is wrong because you'll put and blame everything that's related to fundamental as bad. Fortunately the fact isn't that harsh because many traders out there already proved that trading can be done with tecnical analysis and fundamental analysis. I suppose it's only your issues why you called fundamental analysis is wrong based on your own understanding.
    this is true that fundamental is not bad, if i talk its best way for us, we can do fundamental in right way if we have good experience in them, actually in technical we can confuse because there are huge number of strategies so here in trading if we work on fundamental its best way, we can easily understand market with news, so do it as much as you can, news trading can give you more accurate orders

    Not allowed!

  9. #1258
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,770
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    fundamental analysis is wrong, if we trade on fundamental analysis i am sure we can lose there is not e valid way for getting signal from news, there is no indicator or any tool to understand about it, just we can lose, so i recommend to move for technical trading if you have ever think about news trading, its worthy and best way, but make sure you learn before real trading
    I agree with you. Fundamental aanalysis is good but only for big financial institutions that trade without leverage and can keep their positions for months. Retail traders have levelerage and for example 1:100 and if market drops by 1 percent so account is burned. That is why retail traders must use technical trading and do not bother about fundamentals.

    Not allowed!

  10. #1259
    Trader Silhouette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,506
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    I agree with you. Fundamental aanalysis is good but only for big financial institutions that trade without leverage and can keep their positions for months. Retail traders have levelerage and for example 1:100 and if market drops by 1 percent so account is burned. That is why retail traders must use technical trading and do not bother about fundamentals.
    Wrong or right it's up to traders who to react to specific analysis. I know the risk of trading with fundamental analysis and I experienced many losing trades because of news. At the same time, I realize that I don't need to think about if it's wrong or right because I only see things based on my capability to understand. If I don't understand news, then I just need to avoid it without calling it wrong.

    Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

  11. #1260
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,061
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Wrong or right it's up to traders who to react to specific analysis. I know the risk of trading with fundamental analysis and I experienced many losing trades because of news. At the same time, I realize that I don't need to think about if it's wrong or right because I only see things based on my capability to understand. If I don't understand news, then I just need to avoid it without calling it wrong.
    The thing is there has to be years of experience behind using either the technical analysis or fundamental analysis in a productive way. Whether we intend to use fundamentals and trade news or use price action and earn with it, shallow understanding will not suffice. We all heard the proverb that appearances are mostly deceptive and even news trading might look easy while it is not.

    Not allowed!

Page 126 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •