Forex Fundamental News - Page 125
Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1269

Thread: Forex Fundamental News

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    ou're saying that news is the fastest way to get margin call because you're trading it with the risk you don't prepared first with risk management.
    you are right because in news trading market move huge so it can give us margin call as well, actually this comes into order also when we do not have stop loss also so try to avoid it, try to trade with every stop loss also when we use stop loss, with some pips our order will be in close, so make sure you trade properly with sl it can save us from stop out level, so some loss is recoverable but not all

Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    you are right because in news trading market move huge so it can give us margin call as well, actually this comes into order also when we do not have stop loss also so try to avoid it, try to trade with every stop loss also when we use stop loss, with some pips our order will be in close, so make sure you trade properly with sl it can save us from stop out level, so some loss is recoverable but not all
    news and technical both are ways if we learn any we can earn so in technical also if we do not use stop loss or if we use big lots margin call can come, so i think avoiding news is good for this but avoiding big should be compulsory also for good orders. if we avoid big lots we can secure self from margin call. and one more thing we should keep some backup as well in account because with backup we can avoid margin call as well by depositing

Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    news and technical both are ways if we learn any we can earn so in technical also if we do not use stop loss or if we use big lots margin call can come, so i think avoiding news is good for this but avoiding big should be compulsory also for good orders. if we avoid big lots we can secure self from margin call. and one more thing we should keep some backup as well in account because with backup we can avoid margin call as well by depositing
    But here, I think we are talking more about the ways we are to trade the market and then become profitable the more because we have to think more about the best way of trading the market, so obviously, someone like I have made use of the technical trading and at the same time, I have made use of the fundamental trading approach and I will say fundamental is more of a waste of time to me.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    But here, I think we are talking more about the ways we are to trade the market and then become profitable the more because we have to think more about the best way of trading the market, so obviously, someone like I have made use of the technical trading and at the same time, I have made use of the fundamental trading approach and I will say fundamental is more of a waste of time to me.
    who said fundamental is wrong? from my experience fundamental is best way we can really place some good orders when we work on news, in news trading we can place good orders in news trading we can gain more pips in short period, mostly people loses because they do not use management so i recommend to use some proper management then this business will be best for them and you can be able to earn some handsome profit here

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    who said fundamental is wrong? from my experience fundamental is best way we can really place some good orders when we work on news, in news trading we can place good orders in news trading we can gain more pips in short period, mostly people loses because they do not use management so i recommend to use some proper management then this business will be best for them and you can be able to earn some handsome profit here
    Yes Fundamentals is certainly not wrong and for many traders it is a great way to earn in Forex, but it depends on the way you learn the things. In beginning the intensity of learning should surely be highest and further news should be avoided until you have some experience, because news have high risk. Prices go crazy when you see a deviation between the estimated and the actual figures and this can happen anytime.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    Yes Fundamentals is certainly not wrong and for many traders it is a great way to earn in Forex, but it depends on the way you learn the things. In beginning the intensity of learning should surely be highest and further news should be avoided until you have some experience, because news have high risk. Prices go crazy when you see a deviation between the estimated and the actual figures and this can happen anytime.
    fundamental is not good because people uses it for big profit and for gambling as well so its wrong, we need of some proper reasons to place orders and technical have it so properly use technical and try to earn from it make a strong straetgy and learn it on demo and when you will be an expert just move to real to earn slowly

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    fundamental is not good because people uses it for big profit and for gambling as well so its wrong,
    I don't kind of agree with you about this because fundamental is also a method of trading traders uses to make a good trade for themselves. These fundamental trading if well understood can bring about good trading and no doubt we have some good fundamental traders who have made huge money from forex. Check most popular forex traders, they have made huge money through fundamentals and this shows if that we can understand the economy we can do better with such trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    I don't kind of agree with you about this because fundamental is also a method of trading traders uses to make a good trade for themselves. These fundamental trading if well understood can bring about good trading and no doubt we have some good fundamental traders who have made huge money from forex. Check most popular forex traders, they have made huge money through fundamentals and this shows if that we can understand the economy we can do better with such trading.
    Those good with fundamentals can find good earnings with news but those good with technicals can find profits with market trends. News trading is not a simple issue, its very complex and though it can give good profits it needs lot of experience and expertise. So if you understand fundamental analysis there is no restriction regarding news trading. But I am too more comfortable with just technical trends.

You should know better and understand what the market is all about. Because experience has made me know that, news trading is one of the reason why a lot of traders has been losing their money. I personally don't want to trade with the use of the news method, because I know that the technical trend trading has been working for me, therefore being the best way to always follow the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Check most popular forex traders, they have made huge money through fundamentals and this shows if that we can understand the economy we can do better with such trading.
    They understand how forex system works. There are liquidity providers Goldman Sachs and HSBC and if you buy currency so they sell. When all traders buy so there are a lot of short positions in accounts of liquidity providers and they have to liquidate their positions with profit. There is the only way during the news when liquidity providers push market down on positive news.

Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127 LastLast