Forex Fundamental News - Page 124
Page 124 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1269

Thread: Forex Fundamental News

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Forex news will work well at times, but at times too, it will not work well. Forex traders should know that what will make them trade correctly is to trade the technical chart pattern only, the forex news is too dangerous for correct trading. For the fact that the forex news makes us to gain big today does not mean that it will not make the trader to ruin their forex account tomorrow. I fear the news trading more than any other forex strategies.
    gain big is our greed and whatever we choose the way we can lose here we can earn just if we use way where we move slowly, so news trading is also greedy way where we try to earn big money in short period but that is wrong and i never recommend to anyone, i just technical trader and also recommend to all traders to trade on technical not fundamental, that is worst thing ever in trading

many traders in the market are making money using this method to trade the market while those who don't have a good knowledge about the strategy are losing consistently trading the market.i prefer to trade using a technical method of trading because it is a lot more easier and more predictable to trade using strategies like indicator or clean chart than trading with the news.

Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    many traders in the market are making money using this method to trade the market while those who don't have a good knowledge about the strategy are losing consistently trading the market.i prefer to trade using a technical method of trading because it is a lot more easier and more predictable to trade using strategies like indicator or clean chart than trading with the news.
    less to see traders who making a lot of profits through news or fundamental trading because from this forum alone, i read most of members are suggesting each other about avoiding news to trade because it's too risky to handle. less to be told, fundamental analysis is complicated to learn its rules because nobody can precisely predict every outcome from news in 100%. even the data released could be perfect but the impact to market remains unknown until it shows up.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    less to see traders who making a lot of profits through news or fundamental trading because from this forum alone, i read most of members are suggesting each other about avoiding news to trade because it's too risky to handle. less to be told, fundamental analysis is complicated to learn its rules because nobody can precisely predict every outcome from news in 100%. even the data released could be perfect but the impact to market remains unknown until it shows up.
    yes i also suggest to avoid news and i know news is one big risky way to trade and i think people who trade like gambling they try news trading where they uses big lots and try to double in some hours, but market and news data is not simple it can give us big loss and we can lose all in no time, news trading is one worst thing i never recommend this to trading

If we have a glimpse of the amount of people that have margin call within that few minutes of news announcement, I guess it would make us think differently about trading news, fundamental trading is very okay with the exception that you don't apply too much risk, too much risk can just destroy and take away your account just like that, as a Forex trader, we are obligated to ensure that we don't use anything which can hinder us from earning consistently from trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    If we have a glimpse of the amount of people that have margin call within that few minutes of news announcement, I guess it would make us think differently about trading news, fundamental trading is very okay with the exception that you don't apply too much risk, too much risk can just destroy and take away your account just like that, as a Forex trader, we are obligated to ensure that we don't use anything which can hinder us from earning consistently from trading.
    During news more margin calls occur but this is just due to the higher volatility and inability of traders to manage their accounts. A trader might have more faith in technical analysis or fundamental analysis or in using both together, but what counts is his efficiency in using them. As a fact there are opportunities and risk involved in the market all the time, and we have to strike the market when we can understand its situation well enough.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    During news more margin calls occur but this is just due to the higher volatility and inability of traders to manage their accounts. A trader might have more faith in technical analysis or fundamental analysis or in using both together, but what counts is his efficiency in using them. As a fact there are opportunities and risk involved in the market all the time, and we have to strike the market when we can understand its situation well enough.
    why in news margin call occur? actually not because of huge movement it comes because of our wrong management when we know in news time market can move huge then why we not use some sl? why we trade without sl? so this type of issues come and make sure you properly learn here if you learn you can earn later but if you won't learn you can not survive, so give attention to trading and make some experience before earning otherwise you can lose all here

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    why in news margin call occur? actually not because of huge movement it comes because of our wrong management when we know in news time market can move huge then why we not use some sl? why we trade without sl? so this type of issues come and make sure you properly learn here if you learn you can earn later but if you won't learn you can not survive, so give attention to trading and make some experience before earning otherwise you can lose all here
    maybe he mentioned that because traders are often trade and use big risk with news to expect high return as the result. unfortunately, since news always creates unstable movement then it's really possible for them to get margin call easier. imagine of using 0.01 lot size to trade with news, even if the news goes wrongly to 100 pips we only lose about $8 to $10 in one trade if we don't set stop loss. does it risky enough to trade with news that make us lose easier and get margin call easily? i think you and i agree to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Margin call is rampant in the market, the reason for this is due to the bad methods which traders are trading with. When traders are reducing this bad methods of trading, the level of the margin call will reduce. Trading the market with the news is the fastest means to achieve the margin call, traders have to forget the news trading, the news will never be backing us to trade the market in the polite way.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Margin call is rampant in the market, the reason for this is due to the bad methods which traders are trading with. When traders are reducing this bad methods of trading, the level of the margin call will reduce. Trading the market with the news is the fastest means to achieve the margin call, traders have to forget the news trading, the news will never be backing us to trade the market in the polite way.
    you're saying that news is the fastest way to get margin call because you're trading it with the risk you don't prepared first with risk management. in other case you probably didn't set stop loss and the worse thing is you put high expectation to news by trading with high lot size without stop loss. all of things i mentioned here are common causes that certainly lead traders to lose their money easily not only to news but also to regular price movements.

Page 124 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127 LastLast