Forex Fundamental News - Page 117
Page 117 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1269

Thread: Forex Fundamental News

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Ehis, not knowledge just practice is ncessary and key of success, in all field knowledge is way but practice make the way clear, here also we can have best knowledge but we can not identify how to implement and in that case we can lose, so i recommend to use all knowledge in practice and make experience more strong then success will be easy, if anyone just get written knowledge its not enough
    determination and desire are what we must need to know before we can understand and apply something as our trading method. making fundamental analysis is another thing to worry about because we can directly read the news and solve things out by our logic and understanding. we can gather some related data about the currencies before we can use their fundamental as the factor of market mover and give us plenty of profitable pips.

Trader
    Sascha, you are right our determination can make us winner and our right way also, sometime we spend time here we do hard work but still we lose because of wrong guidance or wrong way, so i prefer to move slow but right path is necessary, so trying to learn still after 5 years also i believe learning never ends

Ehis, not knowledge just practice is ncessary and key of success, in all field knowledge is way but practice make the way clear, here also we can have best knowledge but we can not identify how to implement and in that case we can lose, so i recommend to use all knowledge in practice and make experience more strong then success will be easy, if anyone just get written knowledge its not enough
    Yes, knowledge and practice are so much important for forex trading, we can not trade for success when we are not adequate with the experience of trading. The more we are practicing. we will be getting more experience that will keep us to trade better. Every of our practice should be on technical strategies, this should not be done on forex news.

Sascha, you are right our determination can make us winner and our right way also, sometime we spend time here we do hard work but still we lose because of wrong guidance or wrong way, so i prefer to move slow but right path is necessary, so trying to learn still after 5 years also i believe learning never ends
    the more we're making ourself interested in this business, the more quality of learning we can do to understand market through our strategy. you're right about that too sir, learning has never ending and we must continue to work while updating our mindset to market and find something that will help us to give a good trading. especially with news, as the hardest type of trading which i choose it as my main style, i must admit that news requires a lot of work and a strong mindset to sacrifice some pips to lose as the learning process because waiting for news sometimes gives uncertain movement and has big possibility to go against our trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    the more we're making ourself interested in this business, the more quality of learning we can do to understand market through our strategy. you're right about that too sir, learning has never ending and we must continue to work while updating our mindset to market and find something that will help us to give a good trading.
    You are right learning is continuous though its intensity decreases with time, also good work has to be put in as long as profits are expected. To boost our trading performance, profitability and to lower our losses- analysis and risk management remains the prime areas of focus where we need to get smarter. During the news volatility can be high so a trader needs to be alert and mentally strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    You are right learning is continuous though its intensity decreases with time, also good work has to be put in as long as profits are expected. To boost our trading performance, profitability and to lower our losses- analysis and risk management remains the prime areas of focus where we need to get smarter. During the news volatility can be high so a trader needs to be alert and mentally strong.
    In beginning the intensity of learning should surely be highest and further news should be avoided until you have some experience, because news have high risk. Prices go crazy when you see a deviation between the estimated and the actual figures and this can happen anytime. I often hear people making money with the news, but I am worried other than institutional trader any retail traders can earn it too.

The place of fundamental analysis in forex cannot be rubbished or packed aside because that explains why market moves without giving any regard to some of the technical levels one might expect the price to react to . Even if you do not trade fundamental analysis, it is always better you take your times to study the economic calendars so as to know the time high impact news will be coming up in order to avoid trading during the times

Fundamental analysis is the key to earning so much money from the market, but we have to be very careful here because this same thing can be where we make our greatest losses from, I have traded the fundamental analysis several times and made losses but that has not deterred me from trading, I believe that as traders, one mistake we make during news is to completely ignore the use of money management which appears to be a serious problem.

Banned
    Fundamental analysis is an aspect of the way we trade, there is sentimental analysis and also technical analysis, but when we are keen at trading with the news, we really have to be extra careful because there is nothing that we can use to weigh the history of what has happened with a news in order to know exactly what to expect, news announcements could have random effects on price movements, nothing is guaranteed when trading the fundamentals basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    Fundamental analysis is an aspect of the way we trade, there is sentimental analysis and also technical analysis, but when we are keen at trading with the news, we really have to be extra careful because there is nothing that we can use to weigh the history of what has happened with a news in order to know exactly what to expect, news announcements could have random effects on price movements, nothing is guaranteed when trading the fundamentals basically.
    don't believe everything you read about news because it's full of arguments and denial from each different side. i personally make news to trade by using my own understanding and analysis based on some basic technical strategy and read the related information about the news from trusted, legitimate sources with less or no hoax. taking news to trade without doing all these steps and i won't open any trade if there's one or two things that's not meet the rules.

Page 117 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121 ... LastLast