Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1268

Thread: Forex Fundamental News

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542

Smile Forex Fundamental News

Many trader's enter in this business everyday many like to do trade with technical methods and many like to do trade with other methods. But do you know the the importance of fundamental news is also important or us same like technical analysis, or other analysis. We can't ignore any high impact news in our trading business

Every month many important news released and we should be ready for those news. Fundamental analysis knowledge is very important for any type of trader no matter we are doing trading as a short term trader or doing trading as a long term trader in forex. Fundamental analysis have its own important in forex.

So I am opening this thread about fundamental analysis where we can discuss about the fundamental news and I will post all important news time to time in this thread. Like this way we all will able to know about the fundamental analysis value in our trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    if you can analyze market previously with technical analysis right before the news released, i think it's possible to do. for good example, try to examine usdcad pair today. after its high impact news from overnight rate which the rate remain unchanged, market was moving so fast yet unstable. in one straight trading we should buy but during some spaces it went down for 30 and 40 pips too. really a valuable moment and best to achieve rather than be wasted.
    The best way of trading is to wait for market movement after news data. If we are see and analysis the market after the news data then its easy for us to analysis this market and then make easily the high profit from this market. If we are follow this market with proper planning then its really simple and easy for us to get the money from this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    The best way of trading is to wait for market movement after news data. If we are see and analysis the market after the news data then its easy for us to analysis this market and then make easily the high profit from this market. If we are follow this market with proper planning then its really simple and easy for us to get the money from this market.
    After news release or before the news release because when the news has been released then it means that the trader has been late on entering the market. I suppose it has to be before the news is out. Well, I have learned and I have been able to understand how the market works and I know that the market works in such a way that news is more complicated more than the trading of technical trading method.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    After news release or before the news release because when the news has been released then it means that the trader has been late on entering the market. I suppose it has to be before the news is out. Well, I have learned and I have been able to understand how the market works and I know that the market works in such a way that news is more complicated more than the trading of technical trading method.
    Some traders consider it better to open trade before news release, while some after news release, this is an individual decisions. But one should think to trade news only when he has the confidence and experience to study the market during news. No trade should be without risk management and during news if we find hard to use stop loss, better we avoid news trading itself.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 21
    It is very important for any trader to remain informed about when important news and events are to be released, a trader might decide to close all his open positions and if he sees any good trade setup, he might decide to stay on hold until the news is released, I would have to exercise patience until the news is over before taking my trades and trading with this method I am earning reasonable amount.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    It is very important for any trader to remain informed about when important news and events are to be released, a trader might decide to close all his open positions and if he sees any good trade setup, he might decide to stay on hold until the news is released, I would have to exercise patience until the news is over before taking my trades and trading with this method I am earning reasonable amount.
    Well, it is good that traders gets to be informed about the news but one shouldn't trade the news directly., I keep on saying that due to I have learned and have got to understand the risk in trading the news. But it could be read and followed but what inspires one to trade shouldn't be the news at all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Well, it is good that traders gets to be informed about the news but one shouldn't trade the news directly., I keep on saying that due to I have learned and have got to understand the risk in trading the news. But it could be read and followed but what inspires one to trade shouldn't be the news at all.
    If you are subscribed to news providers then you will be notified with any upcoming news about to release. Otherwise if we are regular traders who do not purchase that stuff then we can only do is to read the news manually and remember the release dates and times manually all by ourself. We also need to understand and get the ability to conclude the news what is it about.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 21
    Forex is lucrative but very risky, complicated and unpredictable business and I think the knowledge of technical analysis is enough to make consistent money, as a short-term trading I focus on both and also good money management and risk management prevent me from big losses which can happen especially when we trade with pair which has high volatility, so good analysis is important in trading which is the key for getting success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    I have the knowledge about trading and being careful on how I make analysis has been what I am all about. Trading in the market does not get to be profitable with the use of news trading. Because There is no way to know the news reaction, I think the news is more of guessing trading methods, the best concept of trading needs, I don't take the news trading method. I make use of more of the technical trading methods.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    Every trade is must need to work hard on their trading because when any type of trade is come then this market is move with highly volatility and when we are use the fundamental analysis in our trading then we can find the market movement easily and then its easy for us to catch that market big movement and earn good profit from this business easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 130
    There are a lot of things that makes the market move. So, we need to develop the right trading skills and experience about the way the market works. I have developed my skills more better on candle stick trading because I have been losing in the news trading in the past. Trust me, news trading seems so simple but then watch out for it on how it makes you loss your money.

Not allowed!

Page 103 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast