Page 1 of 114 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Fundamental News

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

Smile Forex Fundamental News

Many trader's enter in this business everyday many like to do trade with technical methods and many like to do trade with other methods. But do you know the the importance of fundamental news is also important or us same like technical analysis, or other analysis. We can't ignore any high impact news in our trading business

Every month many important news released and we should be ready for those news. Fundamental analysis knowledge is very important for any type of trader no matter we are doing trading as a short term trader or doing trading as a long term trader in forex. Fundamental analysis have its own important in forex.

So I am opening this thread about fundamental analysis where we can discuss about the fundamental news and I will post all important news time to time in this thread. Like this way we all will able to know about the fundamental analysis value in our trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Dear I not focus much on fundamental analysis but because I focus much on technically study but if you will post daily regular posts about fundamental news here then it will be very helpful for all forum member's because we will able to see easily about strong market news update without following any forex trading news site thanks for that great effort dear

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Good idea to discuss the fundamental analysis, because we rarely find a discussion about fundamental than technical analysis. Yes, fundamental analysis is important, many news which become as a trigger to change the trend in the market or the long-term trend. Although the fundamentals is not just about economic news, I always wait for news high impact like FOMC, NFP, and ECB press conferrence.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    I think that it is very important to know about what had Mario Dragi said later in his last letter I thin it is very powerful speech by which we saw the very strong movement which has exceeded the 120 pips in a small hours . so we must be careful for what is next from the United European countries

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Well, it is in the notice of all forex traders to choose any trading style that will fit what they want in the market better than the others, but it is wise to have this rethink. I am now a trader that combines both the technical and the fundamental trading analysis and the results is better. Although the fundamental is more risky than the technical trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is certainly not that much compared to the ways others are taking the trading. What I believe is that one should be very strict with either one he chooses to use as trading means of analyzing the market. No matter what you believe, you can still have a better trading result with news trading, but sentiments affects at times.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Yes, I know about fundamental news and I use them in my trading, although I am a technical analyst and trade on the basis of history, but I know that sometimes market break technical analysis when strong data release and it may change the direction of market, not only direction but it can also change the trend of market, so it is very important to see the fundamental news.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yeah that's why we all should talk about more in this thread about fundamental news or analysis I want all your help and you all can share strong fundamental news analysis in this thread, You can post the high impact news data too in this forum. I made this forum specially for trader's because most of time we talk about only technical analysis but we not focus much on fundamental news

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    I also believe that fundamental news is very important for us. No matter which type of trading analysis we are using we have to follow proper money management and risk management in our trading even many technical trader's are also making good profit in forex but we can't avoid fundamental news analysis in forex both type of analysis are very important for a trader

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The important fundamental news for this week are follows:
    1. Canada core retail sales: The movement of CAD based currency pairs are expected around to 60 to 70 pips
    2. UK Quartely GDP: The movement of GBP based currency pairs are expected around to 70 pips
    3. US home sales: The movement of USD based currency pairs are expected to 50 pips
    4. Canada GDP m/m: The movement of CAD based currency pairs will be 57 pips

As we can see that there are 4 important news this week. And if I missed any High Impact News then you can share your own view also about that.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 114 123451151101 ... LastLast