Is Robo forex one of the best broker in the world?

Thread: Is Robo forex one of the best broker in the world?

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

Is Robo forex one of the best broker in the world?

I am doing trading with robo forex broker since less than one year but I am very happy with this broker because it giving me many good facilities to do trade with it they are as follows:

1. Fast market execution.
    2. Friendly live chat environment
    3. Differ types of accounts
    4. Best spread for trading

Do you like Robo Forex Broker?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Thanks for this thread I think we all should know about this real truth I am also doing trading with more then 1 year now in forex and believe me this is really one of the best broker in the world I love its spread mostly no matter which trading pair I am choosing spread is very low

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Yes dear robo forex is a very good broker I am doing trading with robot since 7 months only but so far i am not getting any problem with this broker their server speed is also very good and as we know that its spread is also best for our trading I like to do scalping very much with robo forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Its no need doubt if roboforex broker is one of the best broker in the world , i would share my experience about roboforex , this broker is the first broker that i can believe about forex business cause this broker is the first broker that ever withdrawal from bonus deposit and till now its so easy for that while its hard to find in another broker

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Yes sir I am agree with you that's a good point we can see in our account that bonus can with withdrawal any time but first we have to complete recommended lot sizes for that but many trader's not give any bonus withdrawal chance most of time they refuse to give the bonus withdrawal but robot is much better rather than them and for sure its number one in this world

Not allowed!