Don't do trade with EA ROBOT - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Don't do trade with EA ROBOT

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

Don't do trade with EA ROBOT

I want to share my robot trading experience with you soon I will complete one year in this business when I was a newbie that time I test many robots in my demo trading account I not want to discuss about their names here. In starting I started with demo trading account and after that open a real account, I started my trading with manual trading system but soon I lost my whole money.

I think that I am one of the worst trader in this world. Couple of days later I buy a robot from one of the online ea robot selling site. I paid around to $700 for that but again I lost around to $1000 equity because of that robot. After that I started again my trading manually and I spend a lot of time in my demo trading account I spend around to 7 months in my demo trading account and prepare my own trading strategy also

Now I come to know that manual trading is much better rather than ea robot trading because I lost around to $1700 USD because of robot trading. I was very said about that but I come to know that manual trading give us a lot of lessons and it enhance our trading skill and experience also because after loosing money we have still a chance to recover our money by learning from our mistakes but if we will loose money by ea robot trading then there is nothing to learn there so try to make your own trading strategy in forex and do trade only manually

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    For me I don't use robotic for trading I prefer manual trading i use my strategy with some indicateurs and this is helpful for me but i think use robotic for trading dosen't work as same manal trading so I advice beginner trader to dosen't use the robotic trading is big mistake and every one is free to what he do

Not allowed!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678